Default Hi Guys, a Little Help

Hi... i'm Yuna and i'm a really big fan of PSP2i, and yes i'am disappointed that it's not gonna be released in english, but anyways can you help me.

Unfortunately, i'am not able and capable of buying something of PSN so there is no way for me to get any Downloadable Content, nor i speak or understand japanese to know how to run the DLC. But yes, i just play the game without knowing what to do or the story is, i was able to play the PSP2 in english to know the story at episode 1.

Anyways bottom line, can any-one upload the DLC Mika Dress, Illuminal Aura, Valentia and Philanthrophia so that i can download them from here instead, and tell me how to install these so that i may use them. Thank you, i will be eternally grateful ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna<EXE> View Post
    Anyways bottom line, can any-one upload the DLC Mika Dress, Illuminal Aura, Valentia and Philanthrophia so that i can download them from here instead, and tell me how to install these so that i may use them. Thank you, i will be eternally grateful ^_^
    You have to pay for those particular DLC items so providing them here would be piracy and that's against the rules. If you can't access the PSN Store via your PSP, try the Media Go application for your computer and then move the DLC to your PSP. If that's out of the question then I'm afraid you're out of luck.