Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

As far as grind goes, it's actually a lot more tolerable than most MMOs.
    PSO2: Aegea (LV40 Ranger)
    Bang!

Yeah, I would not be complaining about the grind. Especially if you saw the grind in some other games. For example SMT Online. This was made worse by the fact that for the longest time, the highest level area was designed for level 40-50 characters, and the cap was at level 90. Last time I played the game, it was an area for level 75 characters with the current cap you see (96).

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

The problem with the game is thats it's so good (for fans of the series) that people find it hard to put down myself included. I'm even remaking 2 characters because I got tired of waiting for the NA/EU release and went ahead and paid the gouging fees for webmoney since I can't use my credit card.

If you like a game grinding isn't a problem.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    yeah op sorry. It's a glaring design flaw and is pretty much the elephant in the room at this point. If not for this hitch the game would be a classy and fun experience. Fix it sega! Make tundra available in normal mode!
    I'd actually say that the solution would be better to escalate the access to hard mode Forest and Caves. You can unlock hard mode at level 20, yet you can't start doing most of them till level 25. The only hard mode mission you can do at level 20 is the Dark Ragne emergency mission. They could have chosen better the levels for this, like free forest hard at level 24, free caves hard at 27, then free Desert at 30.

It would give much better sense of progression than now.

the grind ain't all that bad, would say it's too quick for the content we have.

Emeline's client orders are basically free exp. You can get 27k by just running around mines, it makes leveling so much quicker.

They should do away with level requirements for specific areas, most importantly the free areas. All of Hard mode should be unlocked at 20, if the people who tackle it can't handle it that's their own problem. As it stands now, Hard mode is just level scaling.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Try to set a daily goal like 1 lvl a day. Client orders and MPA help also.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

I'm progressing at what I would call slow, while taking a day off I got to lvl 16 doing ttf in bb, heh. Still 14 in pso2, now that I've found out about all the various client orders, my concern is, since people recommend them, and I see that they offer nice experience, are all the ones that do(where you have to ONLY take that npc... what it reads, havent tried otherwise) all solo? im about to find out, but if so I dont like the online game solo atmosphere, ive noticed alot of rooms are filled with 1 person and 3 npcs, so what im saying is, if you play pso2 with people, lvling will take longer, or you play solo and lvl faster?

during my return to pso, i missed the community atmosphere on p2, doing f1 then tf, then restarting another room w/ password, that's what made pso, b/c it was so simple, the community drove the game
    Last edited by Meevs; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

Very very few things in PSO2 actually require you to be solo. 90% of the awesome EXP client orders can be done with friends.

People just like to run with 3 bots because they're terrified of social situations or something.