Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    The OP asked for the benefits of the mag and the best class to use it for. That information has been given, anything else is just pure compromise at the expensive of having the mag you like the look of.
    This. Now all that's left is to see if OP believes the compromise is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    Well of course, you can apply that skill > equip argument and find that you can go through the entire game without a mag whatsoever.
    Recommending a mag that draws strength from T-Atk to a hunter is just....well, it's not something i'm going to do.

It's a whole lot of effort for a mag which is mediocre at best. You won't even get PP Recovery J with that route which is one of the bigger draws for other classes who take a tech hybrid mag. This is all without even considering the PB.

You can also argue that - if you're playing for cosmetic reasons - the units you'll be able to equip from a higher s-def will help just as much in that respect, along with actually being useful for a hunter.

The OP asked for the benefits of the mag and the best class to use it for. That information has been given, anything else is just pure compromise at the expensive of having the mag you like the look of.
    I never said T-Atk, i said T-Def. Which arguably is not useless and may contribute to wearing a nicer looking piece of armor. The option is there and you're not losing much at all imo. Personally i'm going to use it since i havent found any real need for doing insane amounts of damage, i'm just going for cosmetics and having a good time.

I'd also like to know what sort of force this would benefit the most, if not each of them.

Also, I'm really good at this game and stats really don't matter to me. I rarely ever get hit more than 3 times a run, and I've yet to see anyone complain about DPS output since it's such a casual game.