Default Rebirthing as a Force - what stats should i increase?

Hi.

I am a lv200 Newman in Infinity and i want to rebirth i Infinity. (finally 200 in vanilla)
    I dont know what stats i should increase. (i wanna level up force first)
    I think i will Max out TEC but what should i increase for the second stat?

Thx for help
    PSPo2i:
    Satoru: Newman M lv200 RB1: HU2/RA30/FO50/BR1
    King: Cast M lv10 RB0: HU3/RA1/FO1/BR1

Acc b/c you'll want bows to hit. Attack if you plan to switch types
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

I'd bump up HP, since it'll help in the durability department more (IMO) than DEF/MND or EVA. Though it might be smarter to just boost DEF/MND since a lvl 30 Deband will raise those stats by (I think) around 45%, so the larger the pool of DEF & MND you have to modify, the greater the effect that Deband will have.

(MND is your resistance to tech damage; it's the counterpart to DEF's reduction of physical damage)

HP: For 50 HP a bump, tossing an extra 200HP on your character is probably a good idea for a fairly low Rebirth cost.

PP: Probably don't need to worry about it, especially if you stick to Diga/Foie & Ra/Gi techs. Even on my beast, their PP cost is so low for the damage output that I can practically cast them indefinitely. If you're an offensive caster, I'd say those points are better off spent on TECH for increased damage (meaning less casts, meaning less PP usage) than boosting your PP pool by 50. If you're a support heavy FO, some extra PP wouldn't hurt.

ATP: Doesn't matter, you probably won't melee much anyhow. The ATP deficiency well of being a Newman AND a FO is too much to waste trying to compensate. I mostly use melee as a means to quickly refill my PP gauge via Just Attacks with a multihit weapon like a sword or doublesaber.

DEF: I don't like it as much as HP, but worth raising soon, especially as a Newman.

ACC: Eh, it isn't that useful now that you have chain building techs. Even less so if you don't plan to melee.

EVA: It's pathetic, especially for the cost in rebirth points. Save this for last, just for completion sake. Even so, spending the points on extend codes would probably be more useful.

TECH: More damage output is always welcome, but as a Newman you could probably afford to leave that go till your 2nd rebirth.

MIND: See; DEF... but for magic damage. Would probably be more helpful than DEF to defend against Barta gang rape by Bel Pannons and other such situations.

STA: Haven't played around with it much. Still, it's cheap to raise and being more resistant to status effects is always helpful. It'll probably be one of the last stats I raise.

As for bows, I think they are too situational to get much use out of spending the rebirth points on improving their hit reliability, and you've already got a decent base ACC as a Newman. Their damage is based on TECH, and you'd probably make up for any misses in damage w/ a tech boost, Shifta, and Full charge shot (unlocked with Ranger job lvl 2). I have no problems consistently hitting targets with my Fo-Beast's bow, despite having terrible base ACC.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Aug 20, 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I did HP, TECH, MND, ATK.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif