Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Vanguards got nerfed, hard.
    Hey! I've been bouncing the idea of buying Infinity around in my head (I kinda want to do everything I can in vanilla first... plus I have found a pretty cool group of "legits" that are on in the game but not on psow).... and I gotta say, I don't wanna be nerfed. I chose a difficult path with my Vanguard (daggers, handguns, and whips till i die mofo's! Don't like those clunky two-handed weapons... or sabers... =P), and if it got any harder....blech.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Hah, not a problem. I understand. There's a reason why my second gamertag on Xbox is BoozeJunky.
    Alcoholist Unity!!!
    Last edited by punkrockjustin; Aug 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: 'cause I wanted to
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

It's not that much harder, sure EVA means little now and traps, especially EX traps, being a bit less effective, but you also get a few additions like the Sa techs, the glass cannon race and generally more content.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

You have to make sure you get the DLC missions. You get tons of exp and if you manage to beat the Parum => Neudaiz => Snowy Moatoob => Dark Satellite path with even just A rank you get tons of class points.

I might review it sooner or later.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.