Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    I still say XI and XIV shouldn't have been numbered.
    But then nobody would've played it! D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Same here and I'd say the same thing about Dragon Quest X.

Makes sense. Still, I guess DQX is numbered that way so it would get played. Fortunately, at least DQ9 was a pretty good setup for X. I could imagine them pulling it off in such a manner that the transition would be smoother than the Final Fantasy example.

I agree, but they were needed. Square Enix made alot of money off XI..

Is it just me, or are these Final Fantasy games starting to look like bible verses?

So when can we expect fanboys to start slinging moral indignation from their interpretations of Titus (FF) 10:3, or Sephiroth (FF) 7:9?
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Aug 22, 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Haven't even beaten part 1 and part 2 is still sealed somewhere in my room. Now we also get a part 3...? Stop milking out the same game... Make XIV already instead of this crap.
    They dumped so much money into creating HD assets for FFXIII that my guess is they've gotta get their money's worth out of them, which at least explains FFXIII-2.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Is it just me, or are these Final Fantasy games starting to look like bible verses?

So when can we expect fanboys to start slinging moral indignation from their interpretations of Titus (FF) 10:3, or Sephiroth (FF) 7:9?
    I like the part where you think they don't already do that.

I want to live in your world, Sinue.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I ment XV acctually yeah. I also agree that XI and XIV shouldn't have been numbered.

I really hope they will be able to catch the good gameplay quality they used to have...XIII is the best graphic wise but IMO the rest of the game tottaly sucks and it's quite of bugging me. Maybe that's why I never bothered to beat the game even though I'm at Eden and just a few steps away from the final boss.

Seriously If they are gonna make a sequel to any FF game I'd want VIII-2 or IX-2 personally.

In VIII-2 we could get a new all out war between a new 4th Garden and the rest of the world and have a new sorceres or something else controlling them like with Galbadia. I really loved the war on Disk 2 between Galbadia and Balamb, had such a epic feeling to it to finnaly be able to get rid of them for once and for all. Also give Laguna's team as playable characters in the normal game instead of just these "dreams". Ofcourse Triple Triad can't go missing either here as the Card Queen sidequest you need to do to get all the rare cards. Also the junction system was awesome and very simple with alot of mixing for tons of combinations (though I mostly used the same GF junctions always)

In IX-2 you could easly play with Zidane and Garnet's child for example (and have them both unlockable to play with at some point) as well Steiner and Beatrix' or something...Also give that awesome Chocobo mini game back and treasure hunting all over the world and upgrading your Chocobo so you basiclly don't need an airship anymore. The abiitly system was very good as well, you reall need to think about what to equip if you want to learn the skills and have to spend your gems wisely as well to use teh ability.

Either way these 2 games have such a atmosphere...never felt anything like that in FFXIII and doubt I ever will...Not even sure if I wanna bother playing XIII-2...maybe once I beat all my other games and get bored of PSO2 (lol)

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Whoa whoa whoa.

There's a teaser for a new TWEWY game?
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by McLaughlin View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa.

There's a teaser for a new TWEWY game?
    You mean this thread?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200083
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.