Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default English players on ship 9

Are there any english players on ship 9? I feel like im the only one there. If you are on there send me a message, char ID DarkEternal

looking for more people to play with, have 2 friends that are gonna join but they're lagging. Already level 23+ so i dont really feel like rolling to 2 or 10. I was in japan the day the game came out and made my character there and started playing, not realizing there were english speaking players on specific ships.

/wave I got the game while all the main ships were locked, hence why I'm on ship 9. I think there's a few ppl here and there, problem is most seem to be solo'ist, like me. Keep an eye out and hopefully you can run across a few, they're out there.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

figured. i jus know its against TOA to play outside of japan, so i dont really wanna ask people while online haha, figured best shot would be on here.

Hit me up ingame when ever - ID: Shinta Himura, We got a nice team full of 30 english players on block 9 and anyone is welcome to join.

I moved from ship 2 to ship 9 to play with a couple friends. They don't play often so it's my friend and I most of the time. I haven't run into any of the other English speakers so I've made a couple of Japanese friends.

Anyway, my ID is Slidikins and my character is named リイコ. Since it's my second character I'm a bit more casual than before, so I may be a much lower level. I'm currently Hunter 11, Ranger 14, Force 10 heading into the Volcano.

When I make a party I always leave the comment "If you're from PSO-W say hello!" but no one ever goes. I tend to be on Block 30 as well...
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

I have a RA on Ship 9 by the name of Octave. I'm mostly on Ship 2(two accounts) but I think I'll hop over every once in a while.

Thanks for mentioning your team Shinta, and thank you for the invite Now I'll actually see words I can understand while playing.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Busters team is best team.
    Appropriate use of launcher!
    [Ship 9] Rowe: Hu22 / Ra40 / Fo30 / Gu8 [Team: Busters (Leader)]

ended up joining busters, thanks for the invite. its open to others too so ill make this post a bump as well if anyone else is looking for a team

My clan in ship 9 is dying, is this clan active?