Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Jakosifer View Post
    I AFK for 30 minute intervals and feed my MAGs. Playing this game is a snore.
    You must be a pretty miserable person if you choose to play a game that you dislike. >_>
    Maybe you should quit, and find something enjoyable to do with your free time? Just a suggestion.

As for me, not only do I consider PSO2 to be the greatest game ever, I will probably end up playing it 8+ hours everyday when I retire in a month or so. There is nothing better in life than having fun, accomplishing your goals and doing what you want to do.
    Quit PSO2

Help out some lowbies (like me), level your own lowbies or low classes up with new people who could use the advice of someone whose been playing for a while!

Your love/hate of the game rubs off on others, so be enthusiastic!

No idea what those class level requirements are going to be for the new classes though, atm I'm just levelling Hunter.

Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Roaming Floating Islands in random MPAs I use to explore alone and farming meseta like an idiot until I gather enough money to buy something that picks my interest. Oh, yeah...also doing random COs and wasting the reward exp in Force, lolz.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    I'm the same way, the best benefit of not playing with others for me is not having to act like I give a shit about them or what they do or say. No incentive for me to rush to do something if I don't want to, I can sit in the middle of a pool of lava until my HP hits 20 if I want to, don't have to discuss the whole "MPA or boss rushing" stuff, can actually look at/chill near random environmental things that pique my interest etc etc. It's just extremely relaxing, and if I seriously want a rare I'll just buy it anyway.
    What?

I do these things even if I'm IN a party!

What are they gonna do about it? Grind slower? 8D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    It's just extremely relaxing, and if I seriously want a rare I'll just buy it anyway.
    No No NOOO!!

You're not doing it like the "legit players"!!!! Meanie!!! *runs away*

...Well, yeah...if I want something, I just buy it and save myself of the hassle to hunt it, unless I get it by natural means first, lol.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    You must be a pretty miserable person if you choose to play a game that you dislike. >_>
    Maybe you should quit, and find something enjoyable to do with your free time? Just a suggestion.
    In what world does AFKing = playing the game? Unless you think feeding 3 MAGs, which takes all of 30 seconds is a time consuming task which requires actual attention in game.

I could see your suggestion making a lick of sense if I just sat and stared at my character as he dances for several hours though. I appreciate it.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Playing this game is a snore.
    You said it, not me. By "playing", I thought you meant "playing". Sorry if I misunderstood.
    Quit PSO2

Maybe an "actually" before that "playing" would have been helpful if it was easy to misunderstand. Idk.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Maybe an "actually" before that "playing" would have been helpful if it was easy to misunderstand. Idk.
    Oh OK. Actually playing this game is a snore. Got it.
    Quit PSO2

Have taken a break recently for some other games.
    Just waiting mostly for some new areas and the new class types.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0