Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Since this isn't PSO and PSU... and it's free to play, over a subscription. There's nothing FORCING you to log in unless you're running on some timed item you wanna make use of.

You're really not hurting anyone finding something else to play for a while as you wait for new content. Well maybe you'd be hurting SEGA a little, but they know how much entertaining content this game has...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

@Haseokun, wasn't Ovan a steam-gunner?

On topic: I just run missions since I haven't even maxed one class yet.
    Ship 02: Mato Caseal HU 30/FI 30/RA 55/GU 45/FO 30/TE 30/ BR 43

Quote Originally Posted by WienerWuerstel View Post
    Well yeah it's my Opinion and I thought this Thread is about them .
    Your post: "The best way to keep the Game interesting is to play in a slower Pace and to complete all Orders, Quests and the Matter Board. Also helping out some Newbies can be fun too and you can find some interesting Folks that way implies that this is a universal thing. That's why I called it out.

And I didn' say that everyone is complaining about the lack of Content but if you look at the Forums you will find a lot of People that do complain about it.

I agree that most of the Orders involve killing A to get B but not all of them are like that. You can still make them fun by using different Weapons and playing in a Party etc. But tell me one MMORPG that doesn't have the typical "Kill Monster A to get Item B" Quest
    FANTASY EARTH ZERO. PvP based game. No monster grinding. You get 'rings' from wars (50v50 pvp) that you spend on weapons and armor and the cool stuff and you get gold from killing monsters. NA server closed down though.

Why are you even asking me to give you games like that anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    Playing other games. getting spoon-fed so early makes me totally lose interest in the game, which is a bad sign...
    I know what you mean. Personally I liked the pace, it keeps you satisfied until you hit cap. They need more things to do for people who reach the cap ):
    signature under construction

despite pso2 not being a complete game, what really kills it is how boring everything is. mpas are a joke. soloing the fang duo is about the only remotely challenging bosses in the game.

i refuse to do most mpas, and just play with a few friends.

Currently leveling HU while completing COs and my matter boards. After that, I'll be leveling RA.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Make more characters and do different skill tree builds although I always make a power mag lol. I like to get bosses down to nothing and finish them off with my Photon Blast. For people who love the series you really don't get bored with the game. Most of the people who get bored just needs to come to grips with the fact that Sega needs to slowly put out new content to try and make some money from this game.

Sega could easily fix people's boredom from leveling too fast by raising the exp need to get each level and lower the exp you get from client orders.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Narugami View Post
    implies that this is a universal thing. That's why I called it out.
    This Thread is about our opinions so just add 1+1 and you know that my Post was an OPINION . I'm sorry if you misread my post. English isn't my native language so there can be confusions sometimes.

FANTASY EARTH ZERO. PvP based game. No monster grinding. You get 'rings' from wars (50v50 pvp) that you spend on weapons and armor and the cool stuff and you get gold from killing monsters. NA server closed down though.

Why are you even asking me to give you games like that anyway?
    I just wanted to say that most of the MMORPG's have the kind of "Kill Monster A and get Item B" Quests and that is part of the Game so to speak. Your Example is really good but it didn't last long. Games like that are very rare or "dead".

This Thread is about our opinions so just add 1+1 and you know that my Post was an OPINION . I'm sorry if you misread my post. English isn't my native language so there can be confusions sometimes.
    Dear god. First of all, idk if this thread counts as an opinion thread. I started it asking people what they did to keep the game interesting to them. Not ask them what they think. So no. Instead of saying "I personally play in a slower pace yadayadayada...", you've said "The best way to keep the game interesting is..." which, first of all, is not a way to start something based off of your opinion. It's a way to start a fact. There's a difference between saying "The best way to is to do this" and "I think you have to do this." English isn't my native language too, but I understand basic english.

I just wanted to say that most of the MMORPG's have the kind of "Kill Monster A and get Item B" Quests and that is part of the Game so to speak. Your Example is really good but it didn't last long. Games like that are very rare or "dead".
    The game is still alive and doing well in Japan and HK. Irrelevant topic tho.
    signature under construction

Dear god. First of all, idk if this thread counts as an opinion thread. I started it asking people what they did to keep the game interesting to them. Not ask them what they think. So no. Instead of saying "I personally play in a slower pace yadayadayada...", you've said "The best way to keep the game interesting is..." which, first of all, is not a way to start something based off of your opinion. It's a way to start a fact. There's a difference between saying "The best way to is to do this" and "I think you have to do this." English isn't my native language too, but I understand basic english.
    You are still going on about this? I said it how I said it and if it sounds like a fact for you then so be it.

And when did I say that you don't understand "basic english"? We wouldn't have this stupid conversation if we couldn't understand english.

You should take it easy from time to time and not dissect everything that someone says...

Usually I grind for money, hunt for rares, and try to upgrade my equipment with better abilities (that last one doesn't usually work so well). If you have lots of good friends to hunt with its not boring :P.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.