Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Did you even read the previous page then? Unless Hrith's choice of words in "MPAs should disappear altogether" had a different meaning than what I'm used to...

Oh, I did miss that. Yeah, I disagree there.

I honestly have no problems with MPAs; I just have a problem with the fact that Caves and Continent are pretty much the only worthwhile MPAs going around.

If I could do some different areas and find very nice stuff (akin to the fabled Ardillo and Gramasciento), I wouldn't mind the mindless spamming of MPAs so much. I enjoy doing them quite a bit, but only being able to spam 2 of the 6 areas for anything particularly worthwhile is what kills it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I honestly have no problems with MPAs; I just have a problem with the fact that Caves and Continent are pretty much the only worthwhile MPAs going around.

If I could do some different areas and find very nice stuff (akin to the fabled Ardillo and Gramasciento), I wouldn't mind the mindless spamming of MPAs so much. I enjoy doing them quite a bit, but only being able to spam 2 of the 6 areas for anything particularly worthwhile is what kills it for me.
    This please. I really wish they made all free roam MPs of the same difficulty equally worthwhile to farm.

Something that direly needs to change is top ranking items varying in drop locations and frequency as drastically as tigredors versus ardillous. Seriously, look at that god damn price gap. Tigredors are so common that bringing one to +50 element is comparable to owning an Ardillou at all.