Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

They should just make the bosses themes start up when a mini boss/boss appears in an MP.
    Would make fighting them a lot more exciting.

Also, I like MPs. It's not always I have exactly three other friends I want to run with, and it is fun just farming a field and chit-chatting with them at the same time. Why does everything always have to be so exciting for you guys?
    Last edited by Coatl; Aug 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM.

One time i do admit i was having fun in a huge MPA in Tundra, we had a cross burst then after a few minutes we got Emergency Duel Ragne and Emergency attack De Malmoth x2 with a cross burst RIGHT after. Was orgasm on a screen. Didn't get much meseta out of it and the only rare drops were from the emergency trials i think... they weren't worth much either. So it felt wasted... well atleast i enjoyed the fight. Tundra is amazing with all it's emergency code protections, makes PSE bursts so easy to get.

I wish that would happen in Floating continent MPA's though .. I have yet to enjoy an MPA in floating continent.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Portable 3rd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tri. Go play it

Credit to MissMalice

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    For anybody against MPA.

When SEGA have the survey, put this message for it:
    マルチパーティーエリアは今一番メセタを稼ぎやすい場所なのでみんながそこに溜まってしまいま す。 シング ルパーティーエリアでしかできないこととか何かマルチパーティーエリアで溜まりにくくする方法 をPSO2に 追加してほしい。

It is a suggestion to nerf down MPA, which is current method that everybody is doing to farm meseta, and make single party become better.
    oh great, make the bot using antisocial players even more antisocial and split up the few remaining people that play this game to play with other people, my idea is rather to merge the blocks so that larger segments of the community can play from the same lobby, this will in turn create more missions people can join as well as more MPAs in missions for people hunting that one particular rare they want+^_^+ if the antisocial people want to be antisocial, put a password on and click the no multiparty request button+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Fox2Tails View Post
    Portable 3rd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tri. Go play it
    Isn't that japanese only? Could you tell me more about it or link me a good website?

I just do solo MPA, or bring NPC's in a passworded MPA.

So what if other people make a ton of money, I'm not really bothered. Actually, I benefit directly, since the rares they find flood the market in a matter of days after every area is released.

Just make them more challenging. As it is now, its the easiest, fastest, most rewarding thing in the game...and extremely boring.

Know what. Bring back White Beast. That shit was about the same amount of entertainment. Seriously though, event missions would be cool.
    Last edited by Jakosifer; Aug 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

A good solution is to upgrade an enemy's stats and make it stun-resistant based on the number of players in the immediate vicinity. Not the entire map, just the adjacent grids.

Before anyone says that players can grief by following but not helping, just hide behind them if that happens so they act as meatshields. Or find a new MPA.

^i think there was also an eng patch released if you look hard enough. cfw only obviously. and yes that game was far superior to tri (no underwater crap, etc)

this has nothing to do with being impatient because of no end game content, not being my idea of fun, or anything of the sort. this should be sega's priority, especially since no amount of new content can cover up this glaring flaw.

edit: oh and i really miss psp2. what a perfect game. yes i'm biased, go away

Quote Originally Posted by kkow View Post
    ^i think there was also an eng patch released if you look hard enough. cfw only obviously. and yes that game was far superior to tri (no underwater crap, etc)

this has nothing to do with being impatient because of no end game content, not being my idea of fun, or anything of the sort. this should be sega's priority, especially since no amount of new content can cover up this glaring flaw.

edit: oh and i really miss psp2. what a perfect game. yes i'm biased, go away
    well i've been cheered up with the portable 3rd, gonna buy it. also looked at the new subclasses and i think i'll just let my character wait in arks lobby till they come out