View Poll Results: Who is the most fashionable of these?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sizustar

21 13.91%
  • Rikα Ver2.3

11 7.28%
  • Silveria

19 12.58%
  • Cornelia

18 11.92%
  • テラヌ

9 5.96%
  • DARKWINGDARA

13 8.61%
  • R o u g e

13 8.61%
  • Anarkii

10 6.62%
  • シェゾロアーク

5 3.31%
  • ラン

32 21.19%
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    This is why loli's wouldn't be allowed.

Needs more originality like this, the best fanmade character ever.

Spoiler!
    Σ(゚Д゚|||) Hater!! /runs away crying

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

/Stares at thread rating.

You guys are some sad people... ~_~;;

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    A million times yes. That hat works spectacularly with Little Prim.

These are the kinds of combos I look forward to in the future!
    Really? I just got the outfit, tossed my hat on and bid good day because I would honestly feel awkward without my hat!

Also there should be a consolation prize for photography. Did I make things worse?

this has got to be my laziest signature ever

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    *grabs by shotacat ears*
    I got those surgically removed because, emo kid creeps were using them to attract otaku girls and I didn't wanna be part of that image. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    It's a female fashion contest....you expected there to not be drama? lol
    It's just like irl where girls talk sh-t about what outfits celebrities wear and who copied who, looks like it's no different here.
    But these are all mostly men? 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    All those bottled up, suppressed feminine needs, mixed with internet anonymity, mixed with "I HAVE THE BEST WAIFU IN THE WORLD I'VE CREATED THE ULTIMATE WOMAN SHE SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10!!" Mixed with typical male egos!

Of course it'd be worse than actual GIRLS entering! D:

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Shit would get real if I were in it

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    But for the sake of improving future competitions, is it possible to create a poll ONLY? Like, no posts allowed, only voting? Because to be fair, PSOW has had an influx of...well, internet.

-Wayu
    Would be nice, but even tho there is so much drama and soemtimes hate, it gives me the chance to get a few good ideas from the community. Tahts why I read carefully everything and see what people are right with and where people are just butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I fail to see how wearing the same outfit and having the same hair color makes anyone a clone of anyone...

In that case Blackheart could be called a Zeno clone as well...

In fact Sizustar looks much better then Echo to me D:
    I agree, Sizustar is someone unique. Look the face, total diffferent. The Haircolor, different. The eye color, total different. The height, different.
    I would never think of Sizustar beeing Echo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Funny, I really don't understand the appeal of ラン much at all. I guess my tastes really are that far from the "mainstream".

In that case, don't ever ask me to design characters for something you want to make money on! It'll probably bomb.
    I like your character design a lot for creativity and what you wanted her/him to look like :P
    But that said i like all teh top 10. To me ラン has a very nice and calm face what makes her look good to me(even better without cat ears if you ask me, but thats onyl me)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    Funny, isn't it?
    You wouldn't expect men to "bitch" around like that (I don't wanna offend someone with this word here, but with my limited english thats the best word to describe what I mean) but I honestly didn't expect something else. Men and Women aren't that different in behaviour. Thinking only women care about their looks (or char looks) would be such a cliché, men are as much into it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I don't see the harm in offering suggestions for next time though. I apologize if anything I've said has come off as bitter, I just see opportunities to make this a better event for any future iterations. Tene jumped head first into what was surely going to be a crazy shitstorm and all things considered it's gone pretty well. But that doesn't mean aspects of it can't improve and not everyone in this thread is posting for the sake of being bitter.

Take it or leave it, just droppin some ideas.
    I like suggestions and I am always open to accept em. The best way to tell me your suggestions would be PM tho. Out of event context (like answering prior post) you could tell me what could be improved and how. I would look forward to such a mail if you would be willing to write me and surely answer you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I'd be surprised if there is a future, after this thread's reception. Lord knows I wouldn't give this community more of my money and effort after this clusterfudge. But, Tenebris is much kinder than I am.
    What you say.....part of me agrees, another part doesnt. Even tho people complain here about I know not everybody isn't all serious, some are jsut hurt in their feelings of not getting in. Some others jsut really think the top 10 are not their taste, and I can accept that. If you read soem posts twice you can read over the rage and see waht they really mean. Besides that, I receive a lot of PMs with people telling me they like the event and this keeps me going on.

As said before, if people really think I did bad here, they won't join into a future event of mine. But there will be future events and If I only get 1 person into it it's still worth to me. :P

I wanna do the community soemthing good, but its about the community to accept it and be with me, or to disagree and avoid. I won'T force anyone into me events if he doesn't want. And if some people disagree with me its somethign I ahve to accept. But such things won't ever get me tos top it.

It's understandable that people think of Sizu as Echo. The thing is most of those people don't continue to observe the character after that and put it aside as "Echo clone/lookalike". I personally thought the same, "sure looks like Echo" but after I took a better look at Sizu, I noticed that technically only the red ballistic coat reminds of Echo. The fact that the hair is twintail style and somewhat brown could also count but they don't in any way reflect Echo per se. I simply suggest to take a very very close look at each character just to be sure and maybe to show respect, because I'm sure a lot of effort and time has been put in most if not all screenshots. Even I spent hours getting the right screenshot and I didn't get in besides having confidence but while I'm frustrated I have no reason to complain.

Btw. prohibiting posts is indeed a co**block despite the unconstructive feedback. There are much better ways to go around the problems.

Don't mess with men and their virtual barbies, THEY'LL CUT YOU!