View Poll Results: Who is the most fashionable of these?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sizustar

21 13.91%
  • Rikα Ver2.3

11 7.28%
  • Silveria

19 12.58%
  • Cornelia

18 11.92%
  • テラヌ

9 5.96%
  • DARKWINGDARA

13 8.61%
  • R o u g e

13 8.61%
  • Anarkii

10 6.62%
  • シェゾロアーク

5 3.31%
  • ラン

32 21.19%
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reimu View Post
    Hmm, at least Sizustar made it >_< In my opinion definitely the cutest chara in the selection and one of the best I've seen around here overall! B-But! Still not as cute as Koga-chan's Rika! Where is sheeee~?? Q__Q"
    I think that's the problem I'm having with these. None of them are cute. I will cast my imaginary vote for Koga-Chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    Also voted Teranu for the sake of being different.
    I know how "beautiful is average" but that selection feels kind of really average. I mean, we have 2 newearls with the same haircut and costume. Also I'm disappointed by the caseals, only R o u g e feels unique and that's because she gives me diabete (I don't meant that in a bad way).
    Maybe I'm just bitter from not being in the top (it's a kind of failure, afterall), but I'm not too impressed.
    Oh well, not like I can do a thing about it, good luck contestants.
    MMmm nothing stings more then being called Big-mac beautiful(Movie Bob reference), any who You got a chuckle out of me irl for that Diabetes comment.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    Guess I'm going to have to vote for Sizustar even though it's just a blatant copy of Echo.
    I understand your dissatisfaction with the choices, since not everyone is going to feel the same way about all the entries, but try to avoid voicing your views in a deconstructive or crude way. This is all for community enjoyment and fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    One of the judges clearly likes pink.

And another ponytails. And Ballistic Coat.

-Wayu
    This, it was based on personal preference we don't see some specific hair colors there, and I like how character design didn't really matter, it was more so based on the way the screenshots were taken. Glad I'm not voting.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

To be completely honest Sizustar is the only good looking one out of the bunch. All of the other ones are either like 'whatever" or plain unattractive.

IMO my girl is much better than all of them and I didn't even enter this little contest because I don't like to participate in such things.

With that said, I think Sizustar should be able to take this quite easy.

Unfortunately everyone is subject to criticism if they have their picture posted. Sorry Olaf, I'm not normally a mean person, but I'm just very dissapointed in the outcome. Take it or leave I guess.

I would enter the contest but that ain't fair if I would win by default
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic74300_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.pso-world.com/forums/sign...pic74300_1.gif</a></div>
    "A fallen star, breezes through the dark sky as it falls gently down the sweeping grass... alone by itself."

Besides Tenebris stated that he wanted simple screenshots of characters body and appearance at the beginning of the contest thats why I tought we had to send characters in the same style we did with the official sega character contest (taking a picture on the chara creator).

It makes me a little bit sad that the style the photos were taken was taken in consideration too since this is not a "Best Screenshot" contest but a "Best Character" contest.

Moreover I think there was some missunderstanding with the initial rules of this contest regarding this topic

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    Unfortunately everyone is subject to criticism if they have their picture posted. Sorry Olaf, I'm not normally a mean person, but I'm just very dissapointed in the outcome. Take it or leave I guess.
    Agreed, most of these characters looks avarage as hell (being nice here) I was expecting top 10 to be much better

The poll is for the most fashionable? Then why vote for the copy&paste of Echo?
    0 points for originality, but an A for effort with photoshop.
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |