Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

can someone please translate the questions and what the multiple answer options are? Please?
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

How would I write "Make the Delphinus Mag stop interrupting my attacks"?

Do we know when we'll get our FUN tickets? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    Do we know when we'll get our FUN tickets? :3
    First week or so in October.

can someone translate the following?

- Add arks quests with fixed map layouts
    - Make every quest/free field accessible on Hard at level 20 and remove the current level limitation
    - Add new quests to fill the void from 20 to 30.
    - Scale the monsters' strength, HP and drop rates according to the number of players in a MPA and do not allow NPCs there. Also, MPAs render 4-men parties useless and are not fun at max level.
    - Reduce the size of the Arks lobby, it's too large
    - Make the leveling process a lot longer, like 90k exp required from 40 to 41, 140k from 41 to 42, etc.

i think i figured most of it out. Took me 4 hours to do the whole survey because I had to translate my comments into proper Japanese.

I hope some of my suggestions make it into the game.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Aug 29, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

I think this needs to be translated, and EVERYONE with a female character will benefit from this:

Because the female parts and costumes are always very expensive, there should be an alternative way for female characters to make money too. Maybe set up an in-game bar or strip club, where females arks can apply as dancers and strippers, and then male arks can enter to pass time, sit down, and ask for a performer for a lap dance, and then inserting those yellow diamond mesetas on the bodies of the female members!
    signature under construction

Like that is going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Narugami View Post
    I think this needs to be translated, and EVERYONE with a female character will benefit from this:

Because the female parts and costumes are always very expensive, there should be an alternative way for female characters to make money too. Maybe set up an in-game bar or strip club, where females arks can apply as dancers and strippers, and then male arks can enter to pass time, sit down, and ask for a performer for a lap dance, and then inserting those yellow diamond mesetas on the bodies of the female members!
    There is a lounge tucked in the corner behind the Shops.(I mean waaay back there.)

Anywho... I don't see how anyone could think the lobby currently to big. Everything you need is very close at hand. There is no need to go downstairs unless you want to grind and even then oh man 20 seconds. They were smart enough to keep everything important close and everything extra on the outskirts. Personally I rather see more options in lobbies then just a smaller one.

Instead of complaining about how things are in the game, why not mention/suggest things that NEED to be added so that the current stuff in game doesn't seem so bland. Competition is desperately needed in this game, and no that doesn't just mean PvP, yeah that'd be nice, but let's be realistic, Rares don't really feel like rares, In PSO1 that was the biggest aspect of competition was feeling like the rare you worked hard to get was actually really unique and not too many people were running around with that rare. This time attack is a joke compared to challenge mode, we simply just need more competition so people can stop crying about any lack of content, or "boredom" from MPA.

With a little bit of added competition the current in game stuff would not be any issue what so ever, people would be more focused on getting a good rank for Challenge mode (the current in game ranking stuff is just weird...and not very PSO), finding/grinding for a very unique weapon (sorry but because that sword isn't easy to get doesn't make it unique, the game needs abilities that would only exist on certain weapon(s)not being able to affix it/transfer it to another weapon.), and of course my personal suggestion, PvP. Any of these 3 would be great additions to keep the game in a good state, hell all 3 would be awesome. It seems like there isn't much wrong with the MPA more so that it's simply not enough to do.

I'm not even certain myself since I don't speak Japanese, but are they asking what we think should change?? or what suggestions we have ?? I'd rather input suggestions that are needed in the game rather than fixing current stuff in the game, if you add more stuff running MPA here and there wouldn't feel so boring and purposeless.

If anyone could translate, that second paragraph I have of suggestions in a simple way just stating the actual suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by MelancholyWitch; Aug 29, 2012 at 07:49 AM.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP