Hail the material god!

My friend is going to go online for the first time tomorrow and i have alot of stuff i want to get rid of
    I have no real 11 or 12 star rares because im a bluefull I really want a lavis cannnon or anything else thats really good

I have the following:
    19 pow mats
    20+ mind
    20+ evade
    20+ def

20+ gae bolgs, some with good percents
    10+ vjayas with some percents
    20 grinds

the only good weapon i have is a demo comet with 0/0/20/25/0 if you want it ill really need something good

i also have 43 proton drops

What Are You looking for?
    I want your Mats and Pdrops, You can check out my list, its somewhere around this topic.

Hail the material god!

Well i want that lavis cannon or possible the blades along with alot of other stuff on your list
    Im interested in the following:
    Lavis cannon/blades
    s-reds blades
    pan arms
    that srank

im not saying i want it all but its just an idea plus i also have a magic rock moola that ill give for something really good(all i need is a cane+55 for my summit)
    you can post here or if you acually have an AIM sn then IM me the next time i come on because i prefer trading over AIM

Hybrid Theories of the Reanimated God, Meteora

well i just got my HUnewearl Purplenum to Ultimate ii got a Lavis Cannon from a Tallow. If you wait i can get you one for free. i just gotta do a few run ins. i just like doing run ins to level up my character. so thats more enough to me. so if you want i can to do some forest run ins on PSO untill i get a Lavis Cannon from a Tallow.

Hey man i have a lavis cannon and a double cannon, the cannon has no % and the double is probly duped because it has 20 to forest! but i really dont think even if it is a dupe, its really fair for me to give u a cannon and u only give me 20 pow matts(thats only matt i need) I have other things for the 20 pow matts but i really want the pow matts!

Hail the material god!

On 2003-03-28 08:38, Krank40oz wrote:
    Hey man i have a lavis cannon and a double cannon, the cannon has no % and the double is probly duped because it has 20 to forest! but i really dont think even if it is a dupe, its really fair for me to give u a cannon and u only give me 20 pow matts(thats only matt i need) I have other things for the 20 pow matts but i really want the pow matts!
    what are you willing to give me for the pow mats?
    ill take almost anything because im not personally online and im a bluefull so all i have is 10 star crap