Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    I just hope they keep the NA version at least kinda up to date with the JP version. Nothing kills a game faster than knowing about all the neat weapons and maps that you'll probably never get to use.
    I'm sure the NA/EU version will have the same content rollout as the Japanese unless we're sharing the same server.

I'll be definitely switching to the NA/EU server because the mark up to get AC outside of Japan is way too much.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

About NA/EU server.

Well, in PSU server were populated at first month too, but population drop fast because casual get bored out before new content arrive. And then population still keep dropping instantly, due to delay in update, finally server end when population remain about 100-200 which is the last group of hardcore fan who try to support til end.

Since this all review is only first 30 min game play only, we don't know what will happen next when the server is actually release and people jump in. It may be populated at first, and have good review at start (before first group get bored) but that really tell nothing about future.

Knowing Sega, I predict around 80% chance history may repeat itself.
    And well, most of the last hardcore group who stay til end of PSU are already in JP server right now too.
    Last edited by Arika; Sep 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I don't mind being a couple months behind on the updates it just means we have something to look forward to instead of just complaining that we're bored as if no other game exists.

What I AM worried about with the US PSO2 is the glut of free-loaders that can just jump onto the game and be obnoxious without consequences. A diverse population means there will be a few jerks and spammers but this could harken back to the PSO days when every 5-year old and his brother could pop in to make mischief.
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

i like how after reading the review that he only got to kill Vol Dragon and never had a chance to see what the non-combat features he has will have, as soon as i get to the comments below all i see is talk of people already playing JP PSO2 like a bunch of no-lifers, links to the English patch, and Xbox/PS3 port demands+^_^+ if i had an account for joystick I'd post something really sarcastic+^_^+

Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    playing JP PSO2 like a bunch of no-lifers
    what do you mean by this exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    that I've probably played too much+^_^+
    (also, awesome name Flame, makes me wonder if your trying to feed my inner troll+^_^+)

EDIT!! found it, this is my 1000 post
    +^_^+

Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Sep 3, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

This game only needs to be allround more balanced and challenging to cater for the west players as well. Frankly I imagine most west players will end up finding this game a joke.

The above can only be reached with fundemental changes however. Challenge needs to literally take place instead of being a choice as it is right now. I mean the bosses are like the only thing the game really forces you to kill.

Thank god for the Survey and the critisism

Really, challenge is the only major problem of this game
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Sep 2, 2012 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DAMASCUS View Post
    I don't mind being a couple months behind on the updates it just means we have something to look forward to instead of just complaining that we're bored as if no other game exists.

What I AM worried about with the US PSO2 is the glut of free-loaders that can just jump onto the game and be obnoxious without consequences. A diverse population means there will be a few jerks and spammers but this could harken back to the PSO days when every 5-year old and his brother could pop in to make mischief.
    If the updates would be only 2 months behind, I don't think this many people would be worried about how SOA will handle PSO2.

Look at PSU, it started only with a 2 month gap, and in my opinion that was fine, until the gap started getting bigger and bigger, the update gap between EN and JP reached over 1 year and half.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Exactly what it means?

I'm not going to try and play cool here; I downloaded a niche game in a language I don't completely understand, modded it, hit cap, and talk about it on a message board dedicated to this one game.

That's sort of no-lifer nerd shit.

Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Exactly what it means?

I'm not going to try and play cool here; I downloaded a niche game in a language I don't completely understand, modded it, hit cap, and talk about it on a message board dedicated to this one game.

That's sort of no-lifer nerd shit.
    I dunno, you can do all those things while still having a totally normal/active social life. And hey, at least you didnt pay 120$ to import it.