Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Glitches you ran into.

Just recently got this... Ruins the entire run. lol Oh well. My tarket enemy, only enemy spawned on the wrong side of the barricade :3

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Yaski; Sep 1, 2012 at 09:07 PM.

You can use a lot of AOE attacks to go through those doors when that happens. Thrillsplosion is particularly effective.

I was once stuck in that stupid wall and couldn't do anything :/
    Glad there were other people around... when they finished the code, I was freed.
    Otherwise, I probably would've had to restart the game xD"
    Also got trapped in those barriers once, that normally surround boxes X__x
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    You can use a lot of AOE attacks to go through those doors when that happens. Thrillsplosion is particularly effective.
    thanks a ton. i wish i knew that before i opened a return gate for myself. lol

First, topic op: could you do us a biggie and hide big screencaps behind spoiler-boxes? It makes the pages more readable. :3

Second, me and a friend ran into a weird glitch in a city mission where we got stuck on a piece of scenery while defending a shortbus. She managed to squeeze out with her Force Flash-step dash, but I wound up having to restart the game. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    First, topic op: could you do us a biggie and hide big screencaps behind spoiler-boxes? It makes the pages more readable. :3

Second, me and a friend ran into a weird glitch in a city mission where we got stuck on a piece of scenery while defending a shortbus. She managed to squeeze out with her Force Flash-step dash, but I wound up having to restart the game. XP
    Arigato. Learn a new bb code everyday. (not really)

Another glitch i ran into was when playing with a rl friend and teaming up with them. One is the obvious server lag between each other. Looks like they are hitting nothing but air, but a monster 15 feet away dies. Quite interesting. lol

Glad i never ran into any character life threatening glitches!

I saw one of a monster inside a wall, so it was code attack the wall. But I didn't run into any, also if you run into glitches say sorry to them.

Just saw a squad of Rangers doing Free Hard Forest...
    All four were rapid-firing launchers at a hillside, and the hillside kept spawning drops.
    Block 21 if you want to see it in action.
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

invisible walls "like the ones tht protect containers, across caves. lol had to reset the quest...
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    Just saw a squad of Rangers doing Free Hard Forest...
    All four were rapid-firing launchers at a hillside, and the hillside kept spawning drops.
    Block 21 if you want to see it in action.
    That's not a glitch, that's most likely RMTer using a third party program.
    Another of their favorite is to use an program that damage all screen, even players.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-