Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My MAG never seems to get hungry now unless I unequip and reequip it.

Occasionally enemies that "died" remain on the field, actively attacking.

I once got glued to one of the pillars in Floating Continent somehow. Unlodged by drinking Monojuice.

The obligatory falling into hammerspace and not being able to do anything but abandon.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    But that isn't a bug..
    You completed the objective, so no other monsters will spawn.
    Whoops, guess i just didn't pay attention to the quest. Still, I thought you could only get duels in the normal areas if you've already defeated the enemy before- that was me and my party's first attempt doing that so it was a bit surprising.
    PSO2- Ecto- Ship 2

I disappeared in the teleporter to the shop area. Character was invisible, name still hovering overhead, and I could move around a little, but not outside the teleporter.

Quote Originally Posted by LordChampion View Post
    I disappeared in the teleporter to the shop area. Character was invisible, name still hovering overhead, and I could move around a little, but not outside the teleporter.
    This has happened to me, was a lag spike. It won't let you out because it can't get the data from the server.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

recently ran into a glitch with GameMon64.des that causes PSO2 and Firefox to die+^_^+ does that count???

Default Free Falling

I actually still have the raw video for this, but haven't rendered or uploaded yet . Ahhh, the wonderful faults of Floating Continent.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3...3100335398.png

This happens when a Rescue pops up, catches you, and simultaneously.. a Laser Bat fires his laser at you. You're supposed to be knocked back, however, the Rescue cloud holds you in place.. so you don't fall. The game is now confused, when the Rescue teleports you, you are now constantly falling out of the map then recovering, falling, recovering, until others clear the Rescue or you take the Transporter out that it keeps popping you by.
    Last edited by dablacksephiroth; Sep 3, 2012 at 03:10 PM.

If i were to right down every glitch I have noticed in this game, i would demand a beta testers pay. For i have seen MANY. But, ill put down some interestings ones I have noticed.

1.) Bosses sometimes still execute there Aggro code and manage to hit or even down a player after they health has been drained rapidly to zero. Prime example is the Snake Dragon boss that was taken from the caves, and placed in the Floating islands. That boss does it a lot, Altho i have noticed it happening to Dark Ragna too. Basically you kill them, but they still jump up, take there time, get a hit in that does like 2x damage, then drop to the ground.

2.) Emergency spawning sometimes its glitched, as reported by some of the players in this forum topic. They seem to be frequently glitchy in the caves. Caves spawn is messed at times. Worst time was when i was in Rare City mission in block 1, when Emergency code elimination blocked me from progressig to block 2. And low and behold.....the enemy spawn was on the unaccessable side. He was so far away that no angle or AoE could reach him. City mission......

3.) Camera lock on sometimes does not dis-engage. It will continue to lock on even with click set to manual hold and release. Very irritating at times. Even happens in boss fights, and when it does you cant do anything because the camera will spin wildly to the point of giving free hits to the boss. I have died a few times this way.

4.) The flying birds in the floating islands are glitches when it comes to hit detection. Ive seen weakbullet aim at the stomach, and hit the stomach, and appear on the birds beak. And shots dont take normally often missing some weak bullet hits.

5.) And the most interesting of call glitches...I once seen a Quartz Dragon stuck in mid air. He was so into his aggro coding that he did not pay attention to the boundries of the map. He when into the sky, but was stuck floating in some no clip zone in the sky. THe players were able to still hit him via FPS mode. But eventually he just vanished in thin air. No exp or anything.

As stated there are many more glitched i have noticed, but they seem minute in comparison to the aformentioned.
    Last edited by ZcRaider; Sep 4, 2012 at 09:30 PM.