Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Spending absurd amounts of meseta on an outfit "just to look pretty," instead of spending it on weapons and armor that would actually benefit me. I admit, my priorities are rather skewed.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

grinding my Divulcan to +10 and adding mizer soul and shoot III on which i used 1 1/2 bundles of grinders and ended up spending the same cost as buying it, but heck its very satisfying hearing the +10 success sound in the end

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    whenever i buy an outfit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    Spending absurd amounts of meseta on an outfit "just to look pretty," instead of spending it on weapons and armor that would actually benefit me. I admit, my priorities are rather skewed.
    Pretty much this.

Though I'll add, I feel nothing wrong with spending for aesthetics over combat effectiveness considering there's essentially no great pressure to perform well in this game (at least, for MPAs).

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Though I'll add, I feel nothing wrong with spending for aesthetics over combat effectiveness considering there's essentially no great pressure to perform well in this game (at least, for MPAs).
    Battle Tactics > Gear, anyway. So yeah, there's no great 'Arms Race' in this game. Not that I would spend any less on clothes/accessories/whatever even if there was.

yea in other games I felt more inclined to get better gear since the faster you could run through the mission meant the better drops you'd get. Now you just need 12 people in a multiparty for the best drops. So I just play to get money to play dress up and any weapons I have are from drops in those MPAs
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

An outfit only goes up in value after the market's had its initial crash, but a weapon only goes down. Not to mention that unless it's one of the current 9* sets, it'll be replaced in no time. Even those will be replaced in october.

So look pretty! It's nice looking pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
    Well... I've been trying to have 2 Tigredors, 1 fire 1 thunder. After spending about 800k grinding my fire I gave up and switched my +10 thunder Tigredor to fire instead and fed my original fire Tigredor to it to up its fire element.

Lol.
    I find it handy to carry around multiple Tigs, because you don't lose Weak Bullets when switching between guns of the same model. Lets me potentially swap to a Burn or Poison effect weapon while still keeping Bullet around just in case.

But yeah, two +10 Tigs here (one at 50 element... sigh), and got the Burn III/Shoot III one up to +9.

Ship02 RA40 - Artemis (Jey)

bought a blue bikini, then realizing that even though i was so careful, my Caseal's hips are still way too wide with too narrow a waist+^_^+ why do you think i kept asking about the CC demo cast in in human underwear way back in CBT and on?? no one ever answered any of those posts and no amount of Google research turned up anything except a few pics..... *cries*

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Bought 2 Adirou. Gave one away.
    Q.Q ARDIOU U EVADE ME AGAIN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    It's the exact same with me
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors