Page 406 of 430 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Lynesio View Post
    Does this work with the item translation patch yet?
    If the item translation patch is broke then just ctrl - C the jp commands,but if not then just type the ring in english and it'll work as it should.
    Though L/KnuckleChase and other rings must be written without spaces
    Spoiler!

Thanks, taking out the spaces works.

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    i'd have both astra and gix for DS and TD honestly, and stick to astra for knux
    After having both maxed, I kind of agree with this. I've tested that Gix only takes a few seconds (like 5 seconds or so) to match astra's power. If 5 seconds are not enough to not heal, I don't know what to say. Besides PP isn't much of a concern when Limit Break is on, depending on the situation. In the end the power you get after that 5 seconds is huge. I mean really huge, like 9% more power than Astra.

For TD, It's not hard to keep up with the PP problem as the PP usage is very small even though the PP recovery from attacks are small too.

But it's so much trouble for knuckle as it dries PP faster than the other weapons and Gix isn't really friendly when it comes to that. Orbit or Astra is better for knuckle IMO.

Both Gix and Astra are kind of power vs PP attack trade off, but in the end I'm fine to have them both in different situations. For example, doing solo XQ is way much easier with Gix as the enemies are faster to kill and you can retain its power. Besides, you are not expected to get hit much as well so you get the best out of Gix from it.

What do you think about those new fancy Farnis series daggers? I think it can push survivabilty a great way, especially under LB and whatnot. Damage multiplier is nice too. I would like to farm it and grind it maybe, but those limit of just 3 elements for latent to work makes my question its usability a lot. What does everybody think?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    What do you think about those new fancy Farnis series daggers? I think it can push survivabilty a great way, especially under LB and whatnot. Damage multiplier is nice too. I would like to farm it and grind it maybe, but those limit of just 3 elements for latent to work makes my question its usability a lot. What does everybody think?
    As someone who has them at +35 right now,grab them in light for boss EQs and you will never EVER die.
    Also 14% dmg + 2% more if you get the special factor. They work against enemies weak to ice and light so pretty much all EQ raid bosses.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    As someone who has them at +35 right now,grab them in light for boss EQs and you will never EVER die.
    Also 14% dmg + 2% more if you get the special factor. They work against enemies weak to ice and light so pretty much all EQ raid bosses.
    so factor works on 3 elements as well?

Wait, I'm trying to understand this.. it says if it matches ice, light, and the weapon attribute. So if I change the weapon to light, then it only have 2 elements instead of 3 if I let it as wind element, right?
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jan 27, 2017 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Wait, I'm not understand very well about this.. it says if it matches ice, light, and the weapon attribute. So if I change the weapon to light, then it only have 2 elements instead of 3 if I let it as wind element, right?
    yes, it would be unwise to make this wep have light or ice on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    yes, it would be unwise to make this wep have light or ice on it.
    I'd actually say it depends on the use you want from it

If you want Fornis to be your main TDs, then obviously, you'd want it with any element that isn't light or Ice to make it useful in as much content as possible (so wind)
    However, if you want to keep it for say, raid boss nuking only, and then use whatever other TD you have for everything else, then making Fornis Light to get the added element damage wouldn't be such a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    then making Fornis Light to get the added element damage wouldn't be such a bad idea
    This is what I'm asking. Have anyone tested that Fornis Light added more damage even though it already is weapon with Light attribute by potential...? does it stack or not?