Page 252 of 430 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254255262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    If the time allowed, wouldn't it have been best to use Limit Break and Rapid Shoot before Chase Arrows? I know multipliers affect it, but I would
    assume so does Deadline Slayer, etc. CAn't wait to try this out, but leveling a br/fi for the third time is so slow.
    When I tested, RATK changes are calculated at the time of the attack hitting, rather than at the time of use. You can even pre-shoot Chase Arrow then pop your Cake and the Cake effect applies when it hits.

Multipliers I honestly think apply at the time of hitting as well, considering I was using Brave Stance - How would the game know I was in front when Gwana hasn't even spawned yet? Although back at the time of testing I didn't have Rapid Shoot Mastery so I really should re-test multipliers.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Multipliers I honestly think apply at the time of hitting as well
    That's exactly right. All damage uses variables at the time of the attack connecting and not when the attack was performed.

Mmm, I'll relay that to the Ranger/Braver related threads later after double checking. Yay for untested info~ Lol.

Confirmed on Nab1 Rappies. Rapid Shoot Mastery applies as long as it's active when Chase hits, not when it's fired.

affixes done
    Spoiler!

Currently using ツインフィルフィン(Twin Filphin, Shoot Polka Latent) and ジラソーレ(Girasole, Boost Shock Rate)

Pallette:
    1. Twin dagger - Shoot Polka > Wild Rhapsody > Orchestra
    2. Twin Dagger - Symphonic Drivex3
    3. Double Saber - Chaos Riser > Tornado Dance > Illusion Rave

I'm not satisfied with my damage at all, do you guys have any idea what weapons I can use for the time being? Get a Partizan? Or craft a 7-9* weapon? If so, which one? Should I mix up my pallette? (just formed it after asking around on forums)
    No, I will not buy premium, but I haven't rolled into a good weapon fighter weapon yet so I'm looking for something to hold onto.
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Mar 18, 2015 at 07:12 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Is the 12* aerial latent dagger worth grinding?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Is the 12* aerial latent dagger worth grinding?
    no
    just get ares one or that 12* with crit dmg pot
    or at least kamui

You need an 80% crit rate for Saikya Hyouri to surpass Hollow Gimlet. Fi/Hu can get 70% at best. Ergo, they'll always be worse than Hollow Gimlet.

Terrible advice.

Niren beats Hollow Grimlet under pp slayer, costs less, etc. You probably only use it on bosses, 2-3 symph drives shouldn't be too much to ask for thereafter
    more damage. As for Fi/Hu, you're relying on crit for 15% already, so it shouldn't actually do any harm. You lose damage either way without crits, one just loses less.