Page 188 of 430 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4299

Good god chaos riser->illusion rave is devastating.

Hm, chaos rave... corny, but fitting I guess.

Haven't been on since the DDoS, but I am interested to log back on now that episode3 is out.

Curious, is Hunter still the best subclass for fighter, or does the new class bouncer look to be promising? I am really interested in the dual blades + tech combo with fighter (i originally started fighter as Fi/Te and that was a lot of fun, just rather weak)

Also, can someone explain Tech Arts JA Bonus?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Aug 27, 2014 at 04:58 PM.

Recommended build for high DPS lvl 70 Fighter?

sucks to hear they slowed Deadly Archer, wtf.all it needed was a RANGE of affect increase, not a slow down.. wtf
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Deadly Archer slower? Huh, I thought it charged faster now
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Deadly Archer slower? Huh, I thought it charged faster now
    idk if it's just me
    i'm seeing the d.saber rotate slower when using deadly archer than before

^Right

Does anyone have a Fighter/Bouncer build? In before "omg your damage will suck".

I'm curious and its a fun class.

And as far as a Fi/Hu build- Limit Break + Halfline Slayer + Deadline Slayer + Iron Will + Never Give up seem to be a ridiculously great combo. But I'm trying to decide if I want that over my previous build of consistent s-atk + limit break for shits. I usually play at near max hp as my mag has nothing but recovery skills, so really a tough choice to make. I guess it would mostly be to buff Limit Break even further, but that only has a 66% uptime correct?

And does Adrenaline imply that it only works on Shifta/Deband that YOU cast?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Aug 28, 2014 at 12:34 PM.

I made a test build earlier with S-atk ups on both Fi and HU (I skimped on the first one when needed, as well as Fury ups, but those might be preferred over on HU. Was just playing around. ) and I think I may prefer that over limit break and Iron Will combos. Was basically just as strong. Seems like that you're almost never going to have Never Give Up enabled, and Limit Break won't be on or viable all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Ki View Post
    I made a test build earlier with S-atk ups on both Fi and HU (I skimped on the first one when needed, as well as Fury ups, but those might be preferred over on HU. Was just playing around. ) and I think I may prefer that over limit break and Iron Will combos. Was basically just as strong. Seems like that you're almost never going to have Never Give Up enabled, and Limit Break won't be on or viable all the time.
    That's precisely how my previous build was- All 3 s-atk ups on fighter, all of the fury/ja +damage abilities on hunter.

But now i can still get iron will & all of those abilities, was just wondering if the s-atk bonuses from the slayers were worth it. Looks like I'll just skip those and stick with raw s-atk and limit break (that move is incredibly fun).

I think I may do something along these lines:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...BjdnI2fJk0000j

The 5 points in deadline slayer are due to lack of better abilities. I'm sure the extra hundred or whatever atk from it when using limit break would be nice. Also, I like crit, so no one better tell me its not worth it lol.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Aug 28, 2014 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    That's precisely how my previous build was- All 3 s-atk ups on fighter, all of the fury/ja +damage abilities on hunter.

But now i can still get iron will & all of those abilities, was just wondering if the s-atk bonuses from the slayers were worth it. Looks like I'll just skip those and stick with raw s-atk and limit break (that move is incredibly fun).

I think I may do something along these lines:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...BjdnI2fJk0000j

The 5 points in deadline slayer are do to lack of better abilities. I'm sure the extra hundred or whatever atk from it when using limit break would be nice. Also, I like crit, so no one better tell me its not worth it lol.
    Yeah Limit Break gimmicks are fun but Fighter does have enough situational stuff to worry about as is. On the otherhand, one would only honestly limit break on bosses or beefier enemies. Trash dies fast enough as is.

very similar to mine but I always chain two different PAs so I take tech arts ja bonus (drive -> bloody or bloody -> facet with twins. upper -> flash, charge -> quake, pendulum -> flash, backhand -> flash (or flash -> backhand) with knuckles. haven't used double sabers in forever but I'm sure I can figure out some stuff.

I also do it with hunter weaps and even gunslashes. The only melee I don't chain different PAs with is Braver.

Too bad it doesn't work with same techs (or does it?), it'd be nice for FO/FI or TE/FI or BO/FI
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU