Page 399 of 430 FirstFirst ... 299349389396397398399400401402409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4299

Something like this works fine. Builds didn't change much recently, only Automate Halfline from the Hu tree became used less often because people don't want to reset their Gix pot.

From the Hu tree, the Fury Stance part is pretty much non-negotiable and must be there for every build. For defense, Never Give Up can be 5/5 or it can be 1/5, same for Massive Hunter. Like I said, some people take Automate Halfline and some don't.

The Fi tree is basically standard. You can not take Adrenaline and max out Crazy Heart instead if you like.

You can just stack a bunch of HP recovery devices on your mag rather than go for Automate on a Fighter/Hunter build. Those HP recoveries don't reset gix potentials, and saves you points in your Hunter tree. You cannot rely on it 100% of the time, but it kicks in often enough and serves the same purpose.

The mag recoveries are based on cooldowns and their own chance to fire but only one at a time. If you stack small heal x 8 you have almost 100% chance to fire one and then it goes on 4 minute cooldown and you have only 7. The bad thing is that even if one mag action fails to activate it still goes on cooldown.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...trigger_action
    You should find a table with probabilities for being healed on nth hit there.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Dbl Cannon is still relevant to have around, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Dbl Cannon is still relevant to have around, right?
    no point using it imo with crea doubles/vivienne/gix existing.

As someone who's only getting into FI to put my Orbit Knuckles to work, is it okay to specialize into a single weapon type or should I get all three types?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Of all three of them, DS is only one that can effectively get away with being used for everything except for Magatsu's knees and masks, which is pretty much a nonissue these days with all the power creep breaking those quickly regardless of what you're doing.

That being said, it's strongly recommended that you take all the weapons because they all have their strong niches that make the class whole; DS for mobbing and sustain damage, TD for aerial combat, and Knuckles for burst damage.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Nov 4, 2016 at 01:16 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    You can just stack a bunch of HP recovery devices on your mag rather than go for Automate on a Fighter/Hunter build. Those HP recoveries don't reset gix potentials, and saves you points in your Hunter tree. You cannot rely on it 100% of the time, but it kicks in often enough and serves the same purpose.
    I am play with that setup right now, only triggers not enough need learn play with guard frames and JG heal
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    I am play with that setup right now, only triggers not enough need learn play with guard frames and JG heal
    Does this mean you're a Deadly Circle spammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonichi View Post
    Does this mean you're a Deadly Circle spammer?
    Acro Effect+ PA combo if need, Acro Effect+DC if need double heal or if MH are ends and need protects from launch, stun. Spam only DC not effective.
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live