Page 102 of 430 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4299

Eh, FI/GU with daggers are still outmatched by FI/HU with daggers, since they actually have JA advance, fury stance, and naturally higher s-atk to match FI/GU's aerial advance bonus. Though the added PP is nice.

I know someone posted the new skills being introduced in the future in every class, and they're probably floating around here somewhere. What were the fighter and gunner one's again?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Isn't AA just shooting damage? And do daggers knockdown and air juggle enemies?
    It isn't restricted to only shooting attacks, and daggers are capable of infinite air juggle (as long as you're within reach).

The point of daggers is that they juggle, so yes.

...um...look again. AA is shooting only. this has been discussed to death already

That's what I thought, until I saw something about a dagger with AA on it for its new latent.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    That's what I thought, until I saw something about a dagger with AA on it for its new latent.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%B1%E3%82%A2

Latent at lv1 "Damage to the enemy you are up in the air 6%".
    Though it does not necessarily means it stacks with AA.

I'd love to think that was worth a damn but seeing as there are many weapons with worthless latents that dont lend themselves to anything at all to do with the weapon(dual gaze and elder rod for example) I'd sooner think the people who assign weapon potentials have almost nothing to do with the game itself than think that something that's been a known fact up til now was reversed.

Edit: thanks Coatl, so it's not a boost to AA after all. In fact it looks to be the opposite of AA. This makes it so that the damage you do is boosted while you're in the air. AA is damage boosted while the enemy is airborne.
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; Feb 25, 2013 at 12:24 AM.

Aah, okay. Looks like some typical translation issues then, shame. Out of every skill that should work for everything, AA is definitely near the top of the list :/

I am almost positive Aerial Advance
    -Boosts all damage
    -Is in effect on airborne enemies (flying or juggled), not when you are airborne.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

I don't know if AA affects all damage types, but it IS for when the target is airborne. The latent for cross scar, however, seems to be when the player is airborne.

I assumed they would be the same effect, but google translate has gone both ways on it so far. Hopefully this is a skill they add later on, or expand on aerial advance.

The point of daggers is that they juggle, so yes.
    Never really used/seen daggers, so that's too bad they don't work with AA then.

Also both that potential and AA start with "Kūchū ni iru enemī ni" though the rest is for someone who knows more Japanese. I think the potential says "damage up 6%" while AA says "attacks hitting the enemy have their damage increased"

Compare:
    空中にいるエネミーに与えるダメージが6%アップ
    空中にいるエネミーに攻撃をヒットさせたときダメージが上昇する