Page 186 of 430 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Hey, Lostbob117, In EP3 you don't need to unlock classes anymore. Better note that in the OP.
    I was going to but then I forgot if that was a thing or not, so I didn't put it because I was unsure. I'll do that now.

Once Ep 3 comes around I will do a lot of Forest & Dragons cause you get the stones for both Bio dagger and tmg there.

Anyway, I really want more weapon palettes.
    I usually concentrate on one weapon as a fighter cause there are just too many PAs I like for all weapons and ti gets boring using nothing but Symphonic Drive, Bloody Sarabande and Face Foliet with Deadly Archer and Backhand Smash for other weapons and Straight Charge with movement.

I also get the feeling most fighter PAs don't actually combo that well. Why Fighter gets the boost for using different techs and not gunner is really beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Character size has no effect on hitboxes as far as I know.
    alright cool. read up on this somewhere and wanted to confirm if true

thx

I somehow remember reading that Deadly Archer used to get an extra hit in for tiny character, compared to bigger one, it had something to do with the arm lenght iirc. Dunno if sega corrected it or if it was mis-information.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Once Ep 3 comes around I will do a lot of Forest & Dragons cause you get the stones for both Bio dagger and tmg there.

I usually concentrate on one weapon as a fighter cause there are just too many PAs I like for all weapons and ti gets boring using nothing but Symphonic Drive, Bloody Sarabande and Face Foliet with Deadly Archer and Backhand Smash for other weapons and Straight Charge with movement.

I also get the feeling most fighter PAs don't actually combo that well. Why Fighter gets the boost for using different techs and not gunner is really beyond me.
    There's some combos you could do, but I'm more worried about PP honestly. Already the class burns through the points like crazy, and unless there's some cost reductions with the combo skill, things might get worse overall.

Daggers can combo really nicely already, I really don't know how to combo with double sabers but I haven't used them much in it only has like 3 worthwhile PA's ~_~. Fists I just started using but the PP cost and long animations on stuff kinda ruins any type of comboing, I'll have to try fists out more to see if there's anything you can do. So far nothing. A few DS PA's and pretty much ALL fist need big PP cost reductions.

Really hope they revamp PA's to be able to combo nicely, comboing PA's is fun, imo.

Honestly, if they wanted to promote PA diversity, they should have just given combos a native bonus for all PAs.

I suppose I can't complain about the extra damage as a Fo/Fi though.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post

In my time of goofing around you can get some nice combos going with fists (at the cost of trading efficiency for fun, but you could try something like straight charge [once you understand the distance perfectly], surprise knuckle and finish with whatever) and twin daggers (while being efficient AND fun). Things might get interesting with all class hunter weapons, since you can get some neat PA combos going.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Just a question regarding the Fighter...

What PA did She use in this video at around 0:53 where it looks like She blocked Quartz Dragon's attack?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AAneko View Post
    Just a question regarding the Fighter...

What PA did She use in this video at around 0:53 where it looks like She blocked Quartz Dragon's attack?

Phantasy Star Online 2 : Fighter vs Quartz Dragon [VeryHard] - YouTube
    That PA she's been spamming can block attacks at certain frames. The same way dagger PA's can.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.