Page 203 of 430 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4299

Let's talk about some actual Fighter weapons now.

What are the thoughts on some of the new weapons the new planet brought? Namely the Fubuki Daggers and Double Saber and the Knuckles based on Gunegams feet.

While the Double Saber has 'Black Heart, but worse' as a potential, the Dagger and Knuckles have potentials that mimic Half and Deadline Slayer, but work with percentages instead of a flat numerical increase. I was just thinking, with Limit Break, does it work with these two potentials like Half and Dead, and if so, how good are they?

Since Half/Dead works that means those potentials work too.
    They're only worth it if you have Limit Break max and running most of the time.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, even without being at low health, the base weapon is pretty strong. I'm using the Knuckle one as main weapon, and I just activate Limit Break occasionally.

Not using it's potential to it's fullest, I know. But, once Iron Will kicks in, it's pretty nice to have.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Edit: Nevermind. Too tired to be arguing.
    why? because you lost? because maining a gunslash only is retarded? I mean its ok for some single target as far as melee goes but its aoe is still pretty much outclassed by every melee weapon in the game and no I'm not talking about add bullet this time since thats more for ra/hu or ra/br anyways ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post

What are the thoughts on some of the new weapons the new planet brought? Namely the Fubuki Daggers and Double Saber and the Knuckles based on Gunegams feet.

While the Double Saber has 'Black Heart, but worse' as a potential, the Dagger and Knuckles have potentials that mimic Half and Deadline Slayer, but work with percentages instead of a flat numerical increase. I was just thinking, with Limit Break, does it work with these two potentials like Half and Dead, and if so, how good are they?
    It does, and since the deadline potential has 14% damage, when combined with Limit Break it can become a cheaper version of Ancient Oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post

I have a fully fixed up DS and I can say it does a hefty amount of damage with it's latent active. Due to it's high base, it does very well outside of it's latent as well. Being a PP latent, it's very easy to maintain though. I can't speak for the TDs or Knucks though.

Does anyone know how many times Illusion Rave actually hits? You can do a quick JA tech combo bonus on a boss by doing Fake Capture (which basically does nothing to them) and then immediately Illusion Rave, but it's really hard to tell what the actual damage is.

Illusion Rave hits 15 times.

With access to Negative/Hunter/Destroyer Sabers (Like, literally, all of them. Fighter has the entire set) I don't see any reason to choose a weaker 11*, and the same goes for Knuckles. XQ Daggers are probably still the strongest, Black Heart takes too long to turn on. I would rather have a consistent flow of damage over something that becomes the hulk when my PP/HP is low.

Except Limit Break allows you to just push a button and then HULK MODE.