Page 250 of 430 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4299

ITT: People who think they know more than people who know what they're actually doing and have visible results.

Only thing I have to add is that LB10 is top tier, not LB5.
    Last edited by Z-0; Mar 10, 2015 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    It actually only takes 2 attacks because the third bar activates as soon as you press the PA button (at least for BHS it does that).
    Interesting. Didn't know that, thanks.

I don't really understand why... I've messed around with FI doing LQ spam for lv 17 PAs and felt that my build still served its intended purpose: consistent, adaptable damage (though the additional twin dagger gear would be useful for symph drive spam on bibras's face).
    The thing I'm wondering is that if you're hitting Biblas or any other boss hard enough from behind, won't they turn around and face you?

PP regen makes it a good weapon? lol...
    That's what I was confused about. The latent doesn't seem good to me.

Correct. I would never pug TD with FI ever, especially when 3 FO's can essentially guarantee 4run TD1 in pug.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    Lavis=Blade is pretty good if ppl don't know
    don't look at "PP recovery rate increased" potential and called it bad
    it's the only one that make you almost can do infinity air combo, more PA = more dps
    Thanks for the explanation. I suspected that when I tried it, but I guess lv1 isn't enough.
    Will max it out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Interesting. Didn't know that, thanks.

The thing I'm wondering is that if you're hitting Biblas or any other boss hard enough from behind, won't they turn around and face you?

That's what I was confused about. The latent doesn't seem good to me.

True.

Thanks for the explanation. I suspected that when I tried it, but I guess lv1 isn't enough.
    Will max it out next week.
    we got an 10% boost next week ?
    sure that lavis=blade only work best at pot 3

about the knuckle gear boost it's works best if you main knuckle, spaming BhS is not required
    without boost it will take 3 atk to max gear (PA also raise gear by 1)
    with boost it will take 2 atk to max gear (this work best with air targets because if you atk 2 time and PA you will lose your height, sometimes it will lead to trouble some situation)

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    ITT: People who think they know more than people who know what they're actually doing and have visible results.

sure that LB10 is top tier BUT for only for those who can handle it
    no idea if anyone use LB10 in UQ, he/she must be godlike tho
    Last edited by hoangsea; Mar 12, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Pretty sure it's next week.

My impression of LB5 is that if I hit hard enough stuff will die before it's over.
    If it doesn't, then it's probably going to last longer than LB10 anyway, and LB5 will reset before it dies.
    I only use LB sparingly though, when I know I'm not going to get hit. And I don't UQ.

Assuming it's not panic'd, yes it will. In TD, it will die before stun ends. In LQ, I just symph drive it's face since they both have 4x multiplier for striking damage anyway.

Pretty sure it's next week.

My impression of LB5 is that if I hit hard enough stuff will die before it's over.
    If it doesn't, then it's probably going to last longer than LB10 anyway, and LB5 will reset before it dies.
    I only use LB sparingly though, when I know I'm not going to get hit. And I don't UQ.
    lb5 is good for boss rush
    lb10 is good for both boss rush and solo TA show, also all SH map
    at XH UQ maps it's almost impossible when mobs can easily 1 shot ppl with lb

if someone can use lb all the time he/she will up to the god like mode

Fireswordrus probably uses it all the time because he has like 4k HP.
    I saw his gear the other day, he's not BSing.

Fireswordrus probably uses it all the time because he has like 4k HP.
    I saw his gear the other day, he's not BSing.
    i seen his stat picture before
    but he's only around 2k5 atk when LB which is rl low

Knuckle gear boost is shit if you only use knuckle for BHS in the first place (or the occasional straight charge if you are preserving partisan gear for a boss like in TA). Keep in mind you only need gear to reach lv 2 before using BHS to proc your max damage. If you don't need the extra 10% damage on your first BHS, you can just normal, dodge, BHS and get your max damage on the second one.
    Doesn't that precisely make Knuckle Gear Boost especially good for BHS spam?

I said that many months ago and got flamed for it. PSOW.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    i seen his stat picture before
    but he's only around 2k5 atk when LB which is rl low
    nope, 400 s-atak give you only ~20% to damage. (I am play with DS only, for few situation i am use TD)
    LB give me 20% + 200 S attack from Crazy beat give me also ~9% damage + 200% PP regen + 150% add status effect (yes i am use Chase advanse in th UQ) + 25 to all resist + knockdown resistance ( i am use it only with Massive Hunter, it is why LB LV8 )
    We are talk about play style, few pages ago.
    You can add S-attack to units and use LB for 30 Sec and for very few specific situation or you can add HP affixes and use LB ASAP, DPS are approximately equal. I am lose 29% damage for 45 sec(MH cooldown), but in that time i am have a lot of tank. i am use LB ASAP in the any difficult and any situations, ANGA(i am survive her massive dark attack and can ignore it), Magatsu, TD3 XH

I am realy don't understand, why you talk about LB LV5 or LV10 only? LV8 perfect combine with MH LV5
    Last edited by FireswordRus; Mar 13, 2015 at 03:31 PM.