Page 283 of 430 FirstFirst ... 183233273280281282283284285286293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4299
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by obsexed View Post
    Your tree is fine, yeah i only use FiBr against SH bosses or TAs but i'd recommend getting Evil Rakuka, 12* katana from stone shop this katana also drops from Magatsu AIS phase, its latent boosts damage by 15% and pp recovery by 10% in exchange of 5% of your max hp every 20seconds, this katana is stronger and it'll cost you less meseta than the crit katana.

have fun lol
    During boost week, maybe yeah.

Cost me 7m to +40, so it's really not tooo bad. Though I had great luck making a +40 Guranz Knuckle for like, 2m.

Quote Originally Posted by stardustreverie View Post
    There's a thread called "official build thread" at the top of this board. Are you fine with just that or do I have to link it to you?
    Feel free to link it to me. I'll be fine not looking at it, since I was already told here that it was outdated and that I should come to this thread for help instead. Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    So help everyone out in someway? Surely this isn't your first game, maybe you can make some reference to another game? As fighter, are you only wanting to be melee?
    I was just saying, we kind of need SOMETHING to go off of. I'd hate to recommend a build/combo for you, and then your fighter tree is ruined for something you would have rather done. Unless you're swimming in AC, I guess, lol.
    Well considering that the fighter class is able to equip double sabers, twin daggers, and knuckles, I assumed I would be meleeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    During boost week, maybe yeah.
    fighter add alone are 6m in ship2, go away dude

I'm trying to figure out what the optimal double saber combos are, can anyone give me some advice on how to to be the most effective with the weapon these days? Thanks

Tornado Dance*3, worth it.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what the optimal double saber combos are, can anyone give me some advice on how to to be the most effective with the weapon these days? Thanks
    mostly DS combos are like (PA that can fill DS Gear -> max gear Chaos Riser) for that wide vacuum and high damage, very useful in mass mobbing (especially in ULT Lilipa)

my used combo for it is Acro Effect -> Chaos Riser -> [any PA of your choice], Acro's damage isnt quite that amazing but its fills gear fast enough especially when u use Acro on grouped mobs which doubles/triples/ or even more for an instant full gear for Chaos Riser to hit hard. And Acro is useful if its in your 1st PA slot cuz u can use it as a dodging tool, seriously u can avoid almost everything with the right timing (costs PP tho but DS has a high PP attack regen anyways)

but u can try experiment on wut fits u best like: [PA]>[PA]>Chaos Riser if u feel want to have a max gear gauge

other notable PAs to insert in a combo:
    Illusion Rave - a high damage (but takes awhile for the full damage) PA mostly used after Chaos Riser, since after the vacuum effect of CR, the mobs are grouped and u can hit them all with Illusion Rave. Usually my 3rd PA on my slot if the map as tons of mobs for mobbing
    Fake Capture - for 15pp, it has a good damage but its solely for single target and u need to be very close, usually its my 3rd PA on my slot if theres not that much mobs around and can get rid of 1 mob lying around... also ive seen some people go utilize 3x Fake Capture for bossing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tuaTI1V1Q4
    Tornado Dance - one of the gear gain PAs, its damage is not that great and it can get cancelled if u get knocked around (unlike Acro u can avoid stuff), but the reason i mention this PA is the new upcoming PA customization which extends its reach and dash speed for multiple hits i guess... but i hope it gets super armor so it cant get cancelled

On my Fi/Fo I have been using:

Illusion Rave>Chaos Riser>Surpise Dunk for PSE bursts and any other huge mob.
    Deadly Archer>Surpise Dunk>Illusion Rave for anything single target.
    I'll edit the third one in when I login. I rarely use it honestly.

Are there any any fi/hu and fi/br nab 2 speedruns? I want to know the most effiecient way to kill banthers/banshees so I don't hold my team back. Also, does fi/br go to rockbear in area 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Are there any any fi/hu and fi/br nab 2 speedruns? I want to know the most effiecient way to kill banthers/banshees so I don't hold my team back. Also, does fi/br go to rockbear in area 2?
    http://www.twitch.tv/fireswordmrm/b/669869405
    ALL SH TA Fi/Hu, not for speed.