Page 284 of 430 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Are there any any fi/hu and fi/br nab 2 speedruns? I want to know the most effiecient way to kill banthers/banshees
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/fireswordmrm/b/669869405
    ALL SH TA Fi/Hu, not for speed.
    Well that's helpful.

Try this. Fang Banther is at 1:28. Strategy used was to TPS Volg its head, then x2 Slide End to wipe out the surrounding mobs as well. Won't work if your damage isn't good enough to break a part with 1 Slide End though.

What's the damage threshold on Banther's foot, and is his defense 258 as 4rt suggests?
    Last edited by Espri; Jun 19, 2015 at 11:47 PM.

23K. Fang Banther himself has 292K HP. The first Slide End hits for 62K, and the second, which targets the weak point, hits for 100K. The resulting Volg hit for 414K, for a total of 576K damage.

Might be difficult to hit those numbers without really high end gear (Native Hunter partisan is used), but the initial claw break is easy to get even without Limit Break, so from there you could probably wipe out Banther with 2 Volg combos at worst.

Dunno about the DEF, but DEF makes a negligible difference in the damage formula so don't worry about that much.

Oh, and uh, Volg wasn't used on the head like I said in my previous post lol. Wasn't paying attention there.

http://4rt.info/psod/?tGjOo
    My damage range with a slide end. Assuming mean damage it should be 2.4(28873+63579)=221884. Should I follow with two Assault Busters for the kill?

And apparently it's possible for me to miss the threshold if I hit minimum damage. Looks like I'll be getting a trident crusher.
    Last edited by Espri; Jun 20, 2015 at 04:25 AM.

Slide End level 17 has a 10% increase in damage over level 16. That alone should guarantee a claw break. After that yeah do whatever to finish Banther off.

Though yeah a Trident Crusher would be good too.

Would like to gauge peoples experiences with Knuckles since the buff. Any knuckles fanatics out there seeing success with them?

Also, is Fi/Braver a thing that can work?
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jun 21, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Would like to gauge peoples experiences with Knuckles since the buff. Any knuckles fanatics out there seeing success with them?

Also, is Fi/Braver a thing that can work?
    FIBR is mostly played as a katana braver with higher damage potential (LB and Crit build), sacrificing survival skills from both BR and HU, and get access to FI weapon if some situation call for them when more optimal.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Well that's helpful.

Try this. Fang Banther is at 1:28. Strategy used was to TPS Volg its head, then x2 Slide End to wipe out the surrounding mobs as well. Won't work if your damage isn't good enough to break a part with 1 Slide End though.
    i've never tried tear grid on a banther, have you ? because this looks like the perfect situation for it if you can actually hit the head with the last hit

the first hits takes care of mobs and the last hit insta-kill the banther as it arrives
    if you don't have the best gear/tree for that you'd probably need to have crit strike and crit to OS though

would be faster and cost less pp but probably much harder to pull off if possible at all
    hi

So I've finally decided to level Fi.... *cringes*

If I'm using Twin Daggers what's recommended to use?

I was looking at Sacrifice Darker but i think that was because of how it looks ><
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Non-crafted 1* ones.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2