Page 288 of 430 FirstFirst ... 188238278285286287288289290291298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4299

Why not use the 87 skill point cap? At least max Crazy Beat, take LB Photon Charge, and I would say crit, but some people really hate it I guess.

Also, screw Halfine Slayer, it's never worth it. S Atk Up 2 and such are better since the bonus is around all the time and if do you max it for 10 points, well, yeah. Math and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Math and shit.
    big, big words for this forum

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    big, big words for this forum
    Just like that Techer guide thing that just happened, I just can't be bothered to give a full explanation unless someone requests, because than it will actually be worth doing.

What about this tree for LB? I'd take points out of Crazy Beat at lv 75 without class cube SP.

I have no idea if DS wind parry is any good since I only use DS for Chaos Riser shenanigans. _(:3」∠)_

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

@Kayarine
    That's what I'm using right now except some minor changes in the Hunter tree. I use Fury Combo 5 so I can max S Atk Up 2, put 1 point in Never Give Up, and one in Step Advance for oh shit moments. I think it works great.
    Oh yeah, the Wind Parry, eh. If you particularly use DBs over most weapons, it's nice to grab. More DPS rather than trying to dodge out of everything. Not many main Double Sabers though.
    Last edited by Dephinix; Jul 6, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

wind parry was pretty much the best parry in the game until they nerfed it fairly recently, you can go back on nicovideo and find people parrying through dumb stuff like quartz dragon rage laser. Post-nerf the timing feels dumb like acro effect, though I should probably play around with it more

tldr; lv3 wind parry is no longer super easy mode evade everything anymore, still worth getting if you plan on playing d.saber

I thought the update made the frames "easier" to parry with? Or was it nerfed after that? People used to complain it was harder to initiate, I don't see much of a difference now.

Don't know about the updates but I tried playing around with wind parry today and it definitely feels different than I remember it. At any rate, the move itself is pretty worthless since it has the same effect regardless of gear, better to use the gear to spam chaos riser and acro effect to block

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Was the percentage for Crazy Galactics every found?

Hi, new Fi player here
    What are the current mainstream/useful PAs for Dagger? I've been just slotting random PA's into combos and it seems to be doing fine but I'd rather have some input as to what I'm supposed to be doing