Page 303 of 430 FirstFirst ... 203253293300301302303304305306313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 4299

Hi guys, any opinion about God Hand's hidden potential? (the CM one)
    How is it in comparison with red knuckle?

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Cudgel, Bloody Nails, Naginata
    Those things are only better at very specific things (Chaos Riser spam, Vol Graptor setups etc), and I am not sure how Bloody Nails is better at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    Those things are only better at very specific things (Chaos Riser spam, Vol Graptor setups etc), and I am not sure how Bloody Nails is better at all.
    spaming symphonic drive at magatsu
    but after update quick march > wild is much better

Quote Originally Posted by meleenerd View Post
    Hi guys, any opinion about God Hand's hidden potential? (the CM one)
    How is it in comparison with red knuckle?
    Tried Lv1 (50 element, +95? SATK) with my +75? SATK Saiki set. Feels very strong.
    Maybe still a little weaker than my Ideal knuckles with +30 SATK Ideal unit set.
    But the regen is nice. Not sure if that makes up for the less damage.

Lv3 would be another +10% damage so I'm sure it's a pretty great knuckle now.

I noticed today that I cannot play as a proper fighter anymore. For now I'm keeping a sword and getting by.
    I don't know what happened, but double saber feels like shit. None of the PA seem any useful. I tried daggers and I can't do much with them, tried to get into it again by trying out all PAs and I don't anything that really works. Pretty much the same problem with knuckles.

I remember that I had a very different style between Hunter and Fighter before which meant I never really compared the two, but nowadays Hunter seems awesome and Fighter seems impractical at best. And I don't think trying out FiBo would really help (I'd end up playing with JBoots I guess...)

How are you guys doing this?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I don't really understand the context of your post.
    Did you go from SH to XH or something?
    What's your gear like? Skill tree?

Double Saber still feels like shit to me. Very awkward to use. Been trying to figure out how to use it for a while now.
    It's mostly been a matter of sucking enemies up with Hurricane Sender and then hitting them while they're sucked up.
    For bosses, I just spam Illusion Rave.
    Hit shift when you get gear to trigger Kamaitachi for bigger damage, or save it for Chaos Rizer to increase its damage.
    Hurricane Sender requires pressing shift to "detonate" the cyclone for more damage. Or you can just take advantage of the suck in and attack instead.

My combos are stuff like this:
    - Hurricane Sender to suck enemies up -> Surprise Dunk to get close/knockdown/damage -> Illusion Rave to finish off enemies
    - Running Moon to build gear -> Chaos Rizer to suck enemies up -> Illusion Rave to finish off enemies
    - Tornado Dance -> Hurricane Sender
    - For bosses, Illusion Rave -> Scissor Edge -> Illusion Rave (for Tech Arts JA Combo damage bonus)
    - Also for single targets, Deadly Archer

Double Saber sucks in that most/all of its attacks are interruptable (no super armor) and you have no guard unless you get the shift parry skill (I haven't tried it).
    I don't find customized Tornado Dance very useful. Maybe for hitting Agnis and traveling a little faster, but that's about it.

AFAIK Twin Daggers is still the same as before, and essentially consists of:
    - Symphonic Drive to home in/deal aerial huge damage to Magatsu
    - Bloody Sarabande for wiping out mobs
    - New this update: Quick March for damage. Orchestra also got buffed, so maybe better for boss damage.

Any other variation is optional, I think. To play Dagger effectively:
    1. Cycle lock to enemy weak point, Symphonic/Raging Waltz to get to it. Stay in the air to keep gear up for damage boost.
    2. Use Shift to spin in spot and up gear while you pick a good palette combo (or you can just spam Symphonic).
    3. Once you've selected your combo, spam it while occasionally throwing in regular attacks to regenerate PP.
    4. Hit shift to guard damage, or stay/move in the air, or use Symphonic/Raging again if you want to get back in place.

I heard the new PA Fall Nocturne is shit. Haven't tried it still.

Bonus info: How to Knuckles:

- Charged Straight Charge for wiping out mobs or aerial enemies. Just use it over and over.
    - Quake Howling to stun mobs. If you have Chase Advance or whatever, you'll get a damage bonus on next hit if they're stunned.
    - Flicker Jab can also do a little mobbing.
    - Backhand Smash, Flash Thousand, Slide Upper, Pendulum Roll and Surprise Knuckle are all good for boss damage, mix and match as you see fit.
    - Heartless Impact for traveling, knocking down enemies.
    - Surprise Knuckle, Slide Upper and Flash Thousand are also good for knocking down enemies.

Get used to shift cancelling PAs and regular attacks. Shift cancel dodge will trigger a JA circle.
    AFAIK, as long as you successfully JA and use a different PA than your last, you'll get a damage boost on next PA.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Oct 17, 2015 at 04:57 PM.

Followup for the God Hand thing.

I did some testing vs SH Bal Lodos.

With Shifta Drink.
    A: 2794 SATK = Ideal Hunt Lv3 latent, 60 light, +90 SATK, Ideal Set with +35 SATK per piece.
    B: 2610 SATK = God Hand Lv1 latent, 50 light, +80 SATK, Saiki set with +75 SATK per piece.

During Limit Break, with Brave Stance stuff at 10, Deadline Slayer 3, Halfline Slayer 4, PP Slayer 10, Critical Strike 5, Crazy Beat 5 and Tech Arts JA Combo 5:

A: ~220k damage per Backhand Smash.
    B: ~180k damage per Backhand Smash. Not sure how calculations work, but I assume Lv3 would be ~200k damage.

Faster regen theoretically means B can get another attack in faster than A can regenerate PP, but I don't know if that makes up for the damage difference.
    Without the +18% boss latent, B would probably hit for ~180k, meaning God Hand is probably better for mobbing thanks to the regen.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Oct 17, 2015 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    spaming symphonic drive at magatsu
    Isn't the boost to Symphonic Drive less than the 16% from a red weapon though?

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    Isn't the boost to Symphonic Drive less than the 16% from a red weapon though?
    no bloody nails is 20% to symph drive

How's Dagger of Serafi? Does the potential still work while under Limit Break?
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of knights, mankind was given hope.