Page 336 of 430 FirstFirst ... 236286326333334335336337338339346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4299

Pretty basic Limit Break Brave Stance build, uses all fighter weapons, WL, and partisan.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Most Fighters don't do both stances and Limit Break. You don't have any Fighter Stance Critical Ups, so I wouldn't even bother using Fury Stance Critical, and just hope for that 15% crit. Personally I would leave Fury Combo at 5 points, especially if you're using both TAJA skills. Partisan is a lot more useful than Wired Lance, so if you didn't want both Gears, I would pick that. PP slayer is more useful than Deadline imo, and if you're going to LB a lot, you should put 1 point in each Crazy skill at least. The pp regen is at least worth it if you want to save 3 points from Crazy Beat.

Here's a revision of what you posted if you still wanna keep Wise Stance.

1 point in Iron Will might be a life saver, people complain about lag, but I guess I have been fortunate. Moved Crit into S atk Up 2. Fighter stuff was changed to reflect my previous paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Pretty basic Limit Break Brave Stance build, uses all fighter weapons, WL, and partisan.

Most Fighters don't do both stances and Limit Break. You don't have any Fighter Stance Critical Ups, so I wouldn't even bother using Fury Stance Critical, and just hope for that 15% crit. Personally I would leave Fury Combo at 5 points, especially if you're using both TAJA skills. Partisan is a lot more useful than Wired Lance, so if you didn't want both Gears, I would pick that. PP slayer is more useful than Deadline imo, and if you're going to LB a lot, you should put 1 point in each Crazy skill at least. The pp regen is at least worth it if you want to save 3 points from Crazy Beat.

Here's a revision of what you posted if you still wanna keep Wise Stance.

1 point in Iron Will might be a life saver, people complain about lag, but I guess I have been fortunate. Moved Crit into S atk Up 2. Fighter stuff was changed to reflect my previous paragraph.
    Thank you very much, Mr. Dephinix your build is just what I was looking for.
    [Ship 9] Sharina Wize - Human (F) Main Hero GU/HU/RA/SU/HR Level 90/80/90/80
    [Ship 9] Cyrus Wize - Deuman (M) BR/HU/BO/FO/PH Level 90/90/90/90
    [Ship 9] Isarnia Ishtar - CAST (F) FI/HU/FO Level 90/80/75
    "Life is like a book. many pages many paper cuts."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

So I know I'm going to work towards Austere fists. Now I need to know, what's the meta for DS and twin daggers? Is Austere just end game for sure right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    So I know I'm going to work towards Austere fists. Now I need to know, what's the meta for DS and twin daggers? Is Austere just end game for sure right now?
    DS: Double Cannon > Austere > Gal > Ideal > Ares
    TD: Austere > Tokyo > Ideal > Serafi > Ares

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    DS: Double Cannon > Austere > Gal > Ideal > Ares
    TD: Austere > Tokyo > Ideal > Serafi > Ares
    How about knuckles?
    Austere > Orbit > Ideal > Ares, something like that?

replace every ds listed with meteor cudgel bam and tokyo is literally weakspot only even the crit part and orbit knuckles probably the best

is Meteor Cudgel gear potential that strong? I've seen lots of people roaming around with that yet I honestly can't imagine how 100% gear accumulation would outmatch most 13*.

Quote Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
    is Meteor Cudgel gear potential that strong?
    It isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
    is Meteor Cudgel gear potential that strong? I've seen lots of people roaming around with that yet I honestly can't imagine how 100% gear accumulation would outmatch most 13*.
    Shift action spam.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

it is that strong since you can spam aoe destroying chaos riser