Page 375 of 430 FirstFirst ... 275325365372373374375376377378385425 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4299

Late, but I'm using Seiga DB now too. Mostly because fk'n Gryphon never dropped anymore useful 13 stars since last year, so I wasn't able to 60 element my Gale Visners.
    And I couldn't get a 13 star DB on the last account despite farming Gryphon for ages. So I just got Seiga instead.
    It's ugly, but it's strong and easy to get. The free heal is nice when it does happen, too.

For TD I'm using Seraphy (incomplete element) and the CN-whatsis Tokyo/Yamato daggers (60 element).
    The latter drops pretty often from tank trigger or Yamato. It's only good against weak points, and if you have a lot of crit.
    It's an old tech grind though, which is expensive.

Still using Ideal Knuckles.
    I got 60 element Taga knuckles, but Ideal still hits harder against bosses and there aren't many situations to really use Knuckles outside of bosses.

oh didnt see the other partof that dudes message

austere would be ds in most cases

Austere DS, Ideal TD, and Orbit Knuckle until next 14* exist.

)b

Gal didn't drop me any DS despite farming continuously for several seasons. So I exchanged Austere instead. Now I'm glad for that.
    Other weapons I use are Serafi TD, Orbit knuckle, Ares gunslash. Pretty common stuff.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Gal didn't drop me any DS despite farming continuously for several seasons. So I exchanged Austere instead. Now I'm glad for that. Other weapons I use are Serafi TD, Orbit knuckle, Ares gunslash. Pretty common stuff.
    This is what I planed to use, right down to the Ares Gunslash, lol. Gal is too stingy with his 13s these days, he's always Lv 75 and never appears frequently enough to be "farmed" when he does appear. Since Trick or Treat last year, haven't gotten as many 13s from him. Christmas was all about Double and Dio Hunar, rarely Gal. I've been holding off from upgrading from Meteor Cudgel this whole time, but I'm fed up of this endless hunt and just getting Austere DS. Besides, after seeing the potential's simulation, I'd get Seiga, Ray, or Austere over Gal, even with the upcoming Beach Wars making Gal one of the spotlight bosses again.

Have Seraphy and Orbit maxed, so set for life after I get the DS.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    This is what I planed to use, right down to the Ares Gunslash, lol. Gal is too stingy with his 13s these days, he's always Lv 75 and never appears frequently enough to be "farmed" when he does appear. Since Trick or Treat last year, haven't gotten as many 13s from him. Christmas was all about Double and Dio Hunar, rarely Gal. I've been holding off from upgrading from Meteor Cudgel this whole time, but I'm fed up of this endless hunt and just getting Austere DS. Besides, after seeing the potential's simulation, I'd get Seiga, Ray, or Austere over Gal, even with the upcoming Beach Wars making Gal one of the spotlight bosses again.

Have Seraphy and Orbit maxed, so set for life after I get the DS.
    i can confirm, you will not regret aus ds. it is swag and it does hella dmg.

That's great, cause I'm giving up having an Austere Katana for doing faster TAs the rest of the year for this, lol. Really need a 13* DS!
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

How do I dagger?
    I haven't really used them in about forever (at least 1-2 buffs ago) and have no idea what pas are good now and how you properly use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How do I dagger?
    I haven't really used them in about forever (at least 1-2 buffs ago) and have no idea what pas are good now and how you properly use them.
    approach with Raging Waltz/Symphonic Drive and do damage with Quick March/Dark Scherzo/Wild Rhapsody-0/Scar Fugue/Orchestrar - whatever you gonna like best in the end.
    Air Chase ring and both Gear skills are really useful too to keep yourself airborne

theres also 3x Symphonic Drive even tho you dont benefit from TAJAB passives but its very useful for those annoying bosses that move around alot and constantly hitting their weakpoints

alternatively (if your using 2 button setup), you can just do [S.Drive>shift>S.Drive>shift>repeat] if your using a full combo PA setup just to easily spam symphonic and chase weakpoints, but it feels slow for me
    Spoiler!