Page 380 of 430 FirstFirst ... 280330370377378379380381382383390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    In general how does double cannon ranks among the other various ds?
    Second best DS after Austere. Some people think it's better than Austere but I disagree.

Double Cannon pot doesn't boost kamaitachi, so it should rank even lower.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

naw it goes austere > ray > seiga but falco why not gal? cause gal loses power on out of range targets with chaos riser as just 1 example and as for double cannon losing the tornado extra damage is too much and im pretty sure you dont wanna spend 30% more pp everytime you want to use a pa

Turns out that the Kamaitachi from the ring does gets its damage boosted by Double Cannon's potential. Pressing Shift will release a Kamaitachi that isn't boosted by DC's potential. The Kamaitachi Ring is probably programmed to act as a sort of "extension" to a PA considering it does get boosted by TAJA too. Its PP consumption is rather high and that is why I would rank it 4th overall. I mean, enjoy 39+ PP cost DC0.

So the PA Damage Boost from Photon Drink would boost kamaitachi from ring too? That's nice, I always thought it wasn't.

But yeah, Double Cannon's biggest drawback is high PP cost. It's not worth even with damage rivaling Austere, it's like reducing your own PP bar by ~24%.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I'm thinking of making myself a decent trio of Fi weps so I can play Fi since it doesn't look like Bo is going to be improving anytime soon. I can make myself a Seiga DS right now, but should I consider Ray or another DS possibly? What's a good TD? Best Knux are obviously Orbit, but I'd have to start farming stones again, and I think Knux are kind of outclassed atm anyway (I suppose I could try to get a 20'd one just for the PP).

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    I'm thinking of making myself a decent trio of Fi weps so I can play Fi since it doesn't look like Bo is going to be improving anytime soon. I can make myself a Seiga DS right now, but should I consider Ray or another DS possibly? What's a good TD? Best Knux are obviously Orbit, but I'd have to start farming stones again, and I think Knux are kind of outclassed atm anyway (I suppose I could try to get a 20'd one just for the PP).
    i would say ray is better due to dmg reduc and pp reduc for ds. get at least 20% orbit for regen. for td, ray/austere/serafi/aura are all good imo.

mil.. what aura dagger '.' but yes get ray daggers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    mil.. what aura dagger '.' but yes get ray daggers
    jk im dumb don't mind me '.'
    Last edited by milranduil; Aug 1, 2016 at 10:55 AM.

I am sure someone will document this better but does this bumps up double cannon value?

1470062924811.jpg