Page 398 of 430 FirstFirst ... 298348388395396397398399400401408 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4299

3x austere or rear/arm austere + ray leg is best for fi imo. rings aren't very important since you can put mpal + ring in 1 chat command, and step jump ring is bad for td

I use step jump for Twin Dagger i don't see why its bad its more mobility if you use it well, I use Gix embedded with Step Jump and then TD Dagger Chase Ring...

If you're not sure want units you want thou its on jp if you can understand;
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvqq91RWgAAWl1O.jpg:large

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCast Boy View Post
    I use step jump for Twin Dagger i don't see why its bad its more mobility if you use it well, I use Gix embedded with Step Jump and then TD Dagger Chase Ring...

If you're not sure want units you want thou its on jp if you can understand;
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvqq91RWgAAWl1O.jpg:large
    the typical path to lv 3 gear is to step, jump very briefly then quick march. after a step, you only need a jump a fraction of the height that you otherwise would if running/walking to get lv 1 gear.

Hi everyone. I have a couple questions about fi/hu build. Actually more about hunter subclass... so I played as a fighter some time and when I started I picked up an Iron Will build without automate halfline. Lately I saw how awesome automate is and I really want to get it, so I don't need to stop dps and drop from the air down to the ground to heal wasting about 5 seconds of dps time and risking to get another hit after healing and have to heal just again...
    But from my experience there is absolutely no way for me to not have Iron will maxed out. At least not with my current performance (dead damager does 0 dps, you know).
    That's the build I'm thinking to get after resetting skill trees:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
    The thing that I'm not sure about is 5 SP in Fury Combo Up - wouldn't be better to put them in JA Bonus 2, since they both giving +5% damage (from description) but JA bonus lasts all time and not requires "combo"? Or it works somehow different?
    And also regarding to fighter skill tree - what is actually better to max out, Crazy heart or Crazy beat?
    Also I'd appreciate another advices on skill tree. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    The thing that I'm not sure about is 5 SP in Fury Combo Up - wouldn't be better to put them in JA Bonus 2, since they both giving +5% damage (from description) but JA bonus lasts all time and not requires "combo"? Or it works somehow different?
    Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Why not both? With 5 points in JA Bonus 2 you lose 5% damage multiplier, without Fury Combo Up you lose 10% damage multiplier.

When you Just Attack with Fury stance on, then you get the damage bonus from FCU. With 5 points in it the 1st JA gains 5% boost and 10% with the 2nd, 3rd etc.
    There is no reason not to combo your attacks with Just Attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    When you Just Attack with Fury stance on, then you get the damage bonus from FCU. With 5 points in it the 1st JA gains 5% boost and 10% with the 2nd, 3rd etc.
    Got it. I thought 5% is maximum multiplier rather then step.
    What would you say about crazy heart or crazy beat, what will be better to max out?

Man I wish I had a training dummy

and the ability have both uncrafted slide upper and crafted.

What are the hot PAs to use? I have 2 knuckle palletes of:

normal, straight charge, action, quake howling, slide upper and flash thousand

and

normal, heartless impact, action, flicker jab, flash thousand, bhs

Edit: Forgot to mention bhs on 2nd palette
    Last edited by HeyItsTHK; Oct 30, 2016 at 11:19 AM.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

@rsod:
    If you can max out only one, Crazy Beat is IMO better.

@HeyItsTHK:
    Backhand Smash is the #1 burst damage knuckle PA. That's the major PA you're missing out on.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    @rsod:
    If you can max out only one, Crazy Beat is IMO better.

@HeyItsTHK:
    Backhand Smash is the #1 burst damage knuckle PA. That's the major PA you're missing out on.
    oops it's on my 2nd palette. Gotta fix that.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quick question, Im new to Fi/Hu, I want to main knuckle, any base builds for it? Im afraid to mess up my tree