Page 418 of 430 FirstFirst ... 318368408415416417418419420421428 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4299

So that means I have actually been compromising my DPS by deliberately going for the fake whiff it seems, its actually pretty hard to notice with all the particle effects at Deus. As for CR consuming gears before the next DPS windows I've never actually experienced problems refilling, because the ongoing kamaitachis during CR should bring you above gear 1, which means you just have to drop a Deadly Circle right before the next window, and the 2x kamaitachi from that should already give you gear 3 by the time you TAJA into the Rave. Either way I think the difference is minimal, and that DS PAs are so similar that any difference is really just in min-maxing territory about now. It's really more of a "don't use Rave if you can't connect the last hit" rather than "always with CR" that I'm trying to convey.
    Last edited by escarlata; Jul 8, 2017 at 09:40 PM.

If you want to refill gear, from what I've seen, rumbling moon does it the fastest on a single target. Unless you have a deadly circled already charged for when a target exposes, it's single target dps isn't great unless you need the i-frames.

Highest damage build for Fighter?

If any Fighter using the Item Translation plugin for Tweaker stumbled upon not being able to switch to their DS Kamaitachi ring using shortcut commands after the most recent Tweaker update, you'll now need to use "/sr L/dskamaitachi" instead of the previous "/sr L/dswhirlwind". Without quotations.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

http://tinyurl.com/yat93qzw

Is this a good skill build for Fi/Hu? I plan on using DS and TD and Limit Break. Only 5 points there because any more points only increases my chances of death, and I tend to only use LB for sandbags. Iron Will instead of Automate because of LB. I also intend on using Sword Hu so this build is actually for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/yat93qzw

Is this a good skill build for Fi/Hu? I plan on using DS and TD and Limit Break. Only 5 points there because any more points only increases my chances of death, and I tend to only use LB for sandbags. Iron Will instead of Automate because of LB. I also intend on using Sword Hu so this build is actually for both.
    No a blank tree isn't

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    No a blank tree isn't
    I dont know why its blank?

I tinyurled it because the actual link is
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

[Edit] Apparently this forum auto shortens obnoxiously long addresses. Awesome.

FI tree: acceptable but needs knuckle gear and knuckle gear boost. FI uses all weapons so even if you have no intention to go knuckles yet, you eventually will - and they're the strongest fighter weapon so it's a mistake not to use them. D Saber Wind Parrying is useless, don't bother with it. Crazy Heart 5/5 is very good, but 1/5 is okay too.

HU tree: max out fury critical. Automate 1/10 is useless, if you're not going 10/10 you may as well not bother. Flash guard won't save you with LB on, so just 3/10 it. Also in general this tree has too many main class only skills to be very good for FI main, I know you said you want to go HU sword too, but it sounds like you have to make a choice here.

Honestly, I still like DS parry, for one point. I would drop deadline slayer to 3/10 though, especially with only 30 second LB. Those points are better spent elsewhere.