Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Ayures View Post
    We've been promised expedient updates since the PSOv1 days. Sega never came through with it.
    I see where you are coming from but PSO2 is a different matter now, it's 2012 now, SEGA is apparently on verge of bankrupting and the game is F2P. If they fail to deliver then it will sunk them for real. What I'm trying to say is if they don't man the fuck up they are really going to sink and I'm more than sure that they realise it. Let's just wait until the NA/EU version comes out
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Somehow, I only see them starting the game off with as bare minimum as possible and adding to that as times goes on. Or maybe it's my experience with other F2P MMO's since they all get released just like how the original version did, but with quicker updates.

What good is all of that content when the most we can do upon release is forest and caves? I expect them to update that sometime after the initial release about two weeks after.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Somehow, I only see them starting the game off with as bare minimum as possible and adding to that as times goes on. Or maybe it's my experience with other F2P MMO's since they all get released just like how the original version did, but with quicker updates.
    That's the problem - SoA's really slow with updates. It's been like this since the PSO v1 days.

At least up to v3, you had all the content available though. PSOBB and PSU were disasters.

Keep your fingers crossed that they don't fuck up the Western version.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    I see where you are coming from but PSO2 is a different matter now, it's 2012 now, SEGA is apparently on verge of bankrupting and the game is F2P. If they fail to deliver then it will sunk them for real. What I'm trying to say is if they don't man the fuck up they are really going to sink and I'm more than sure that they realise it. Let's just wait until the NA/EU version comes out
    Ummm no....
    In 2001 Sega WAS bankrupt and Sammy Holdings bought Sega from CSK
    In 2012 Sega Sammy is expanding it's market into other "areas" of gaming and is buying up shares which raises the value of their stock in general.

If Global minus JP PSO2 fails Sega will just stop making Phantasy Star Games for a while and perhaps even sell of the IP or just not port them to the global market any more.