Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kyra Tierney View Post
    Correct.
    i can't help you cuz I can't play the game and haven't played matter board 6... ass it is the case that this is true and I'm the one that provided the videos for most of translation thread... you'll have to rely on people realizing that that is where you are and actually help you if they can ^.^

If you completed Matterboard 6 and finished both Story Quests there isn't a "second part" to them like in previous Story Quests...well, yet at least.

The two quests are unrelated, but connected in that you're trying to find fragments of the broken weapon, a part of which you found in the Tundra (and that you gave to Jigg).

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    If you completed Matterboard 6 and finished both Story Quests there isn't a "second part" to them like in previous Story Quests...well, yet at least.

The two quests are unrelated, but connected in that you're trying to find fragments of the broken weapon, a part of which you found in the Tundra (and that you gave to Jigg).

-Wayu
    Kyra Tierney is saying that she completed the first part of the quest, but the next part isn't being triggered and wants to know if there is anything special you need to do to trigger it OR is their game just bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    Kyra Tierney is saying that she completed the first part of the quest, but the next part isn't being triggered and wants to know if there is anything special you need to do to trigger it OR is their game just bugged.
    The thing is, there seems to be no 2nd part of chapter 5 and 6, at least for now.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Well, thank you everyone. I guess I'll have to wait for next content update.