Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Support group against RMTers/Hackers

I know this is kinda a touchy subject, but after reading the two topics about the vac using bots and how most cannot report due to them using the English patch I wish to propose something, a suggestion if you will.

What if we set up a system through the community, not like a team or anything, but rather volunteers to go around without the English patch on, and if we find RMTers or hackers we would pass the word to them, and they will in turn approach and take screenshots/evidence for the offenders. That way we as a community can provide good reports without the fear of the English patch getting in the way. Anyway this is just a small suggestion that could be worked out and put into effect. The sooner we do this, like before NA comes up and considering if sega of america doesn't drop the ball, the better chances this game will come out without issues like vac.

tl:dr ver: Set up a system to let players who volunteer to go seek out RMTers and hackers to take screenshots/record video know where to find them, to help clean the game of them.

umm, why can't people report due to English patch?? if it's the text in the screen shot you can use M$ pant to black out any text+^_^+ anyway, about a 3rd of the time I'm not using English patch, so if i see RMTs I'll be sure to post their pics on PSOW so a more Moon0rune friendly person can help with submitting a report+^_^+

Blacking out any of the text is subject to suspicion to altering the game's files. Anyway, where do most of these RMTer's show up? I haven't seen any at the times i play.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Might get tons of help from the JP, especially if any of them is former FFXI players. They really dont tolerate RMT.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I wonder, how do you know someone did or does RMT? As far as i know rmt is real money trade and you never know if they use real or game money on that.

Besides that, i dont use english hack so I can help with this if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    I wonder, how do you know someone did or does RMT? As far as i know rmt is real money trade and you never know if they use real or game money on that.

I'm going to guess (didn't read the OP) that they'd mostly target those who try to sell stuff, not those who buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post

Last edited by Mike; Sep 7, 2012 at 06:08 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

RMT = Real Money Trade

I have 700 hours of gameplay and I wouldn't even be worried about reporting people while using the english mod. I've never seen anyone though.