Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    Just the opposite in my opinion. In most MMOs this would be true, because the developers put penalties on a player for partying with higher level players, but not in PSO2. I love encountering higher level players in MPAs, because I get to leach the EXP, and my friend likes to use my higher levels for the exact same reason.

To me, the lack of penalties is genius, and should have been implemented in other MMOs a long time ago. Me and my friends don't usually level at the same rate, but we still want to play together.
    Well that sounds like a lot of fun

I have 2 classes at cap, I'm still finding this game fun as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Agitated_AT View Post
    Upgrade your equipment why? Is there anything you need to become powerful for? Talking with people and helping people out sounds good, but I feel like i'm ruining someones game when I accompany a low lvl player
    For the PS fanbase, its rare. Version1, if you were lvl100 and entered a normal game, the lowbies will be afraid that you are there to PK them.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I enjoy the gameplay, so...it's inherently not boring.
    This. The combat is nice. Which is why I'd start doing self imposed challenges (kill difficult bosses and stages naked, etc).

But honestly, I love the game so much I wouldn't want to ruin it by over playing it. I'd either start from the beginning after a while, or just take a break and play some other stuff till there was new stuff to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Grooktook View Post
    Which is why I'd start doing self imposed challenges (kill difficult bosses and stages naked, etc).
    That would be great if there was any sort of reward for killing things alone. Bosses take far too long most of the time in this game too for an idea like that honestly :/

Edit: As for what I do, I mostly Time Attack and do Boss rankings (normal enemy rankings are the lottery and if you don't believe it you're very good at lying to yourself). I've done a few things like no damage boss runs or just fastest boss runs I can do, but its annoying how there's not much you can get for doing that. Unless you've got a group of good people storming through the tranmizer run for souls (and you're lucky), you're going to make the most money MPAing as your mind and skill atrophy to nothingness which is pretty lame to me.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Sep 9, 2012 at 05:43 PM.

also acumulating client orders to get a head start .
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I don't. I instead wait like 2.25 days.

Searching and grinding rares. I don't like buying weapons and armors from Players Shop as it won't appear in my log, so I'm hunting those...
    Though lets's be honest, I don't have any luck (except yesterday when I got about 15 rares in an afternoon, 6 of them where new to me)

Also, stocking on the most rewarding clients orders for quickly levelling the new classes (as of now, on the 19 most rewarding orders, I have 16 ready, and the last 3 should be done tonight). I just hope the client order for unlocking the new classes won't be a pain

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I enjoy the gameplay, so...it's inherently not boring.
    ^ this.. i just love the combat in this game..

But I think I speak for a good amount of people that the bosses can be so irritating that it makes you want to stop playing. That said, SEGA sorta got it right with boss difficulty.

For some people, this difficulty may make them come back for more.
    Last edited by Mystil; Sep 10, 2012 at 06:47 AM.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    But I think I speak for a good amount of people that the bosses can be so irritating that it makes you want to stop playing. That said, SEGA sorta got it right with boss difficulty.

For some people, this difficulty may make them come back for more.
    Really? Hhmm i feel like the banthers and banshees sre the only difficult bosses and even after a few fights they dont seem to hard anymore. I love the ranfom boss battles as well. Oh well to each his own :P

I personally have found PSU to have more lasting value than PSO2 even in PSUs early stages but im sure Im probably the only one on that lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM