Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    We should move to Block 40 tbh just in respect for JP players who look to farm mines.
    I also agree with this. I mean why not? The argument of "we can't get everyone to move there!" just means that hopefully a lot of unwanted people stay on 20 or we have small groups at a time or even just a small community. i don't see why not.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

It could just be kept to PSO-World members. Not like we have much to do with what the rest of the other site communities do on block 20, especially with Broomop lurking it.

Edit: As soon as I say that and hop onto block 40, head banging rappies.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It could just be kept to PSO-World members. Not like we have much to do with what the rest of the other site communities do on block 20, especially with Broomop lurking it.

Edit: As soon as I say that and hop onto block 40, head banging rappies.
    You got something against rappies?

Well, I don't see why (well, yeah I do) people still continue to go to B20 especially when they are now designated areas.

2-3 people spam NSFW symbol art.

Everyone in block 20 is now scum and should be avoided.
    Leave ship 2 .

Duuuuuuuurrrrr.... how do I blacklist?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphus View Post
    Well, I don't see why (well, yeah I do) people still continue to go to B20 especially when they are now designated areas.
    It's because most EN people don't realise this, or they just want to play with English people. Then again you said you see why, and I only just noticed this after posting. ._.

I've always thought the English block should be moved to a no-name block as well, just so looking for Mines games would be easier. I mean, it must be weird to some JP people seeing Mines SO POPULAR even though like everything there is outclassed so nobody plays it.

Ship 2 is fine with the right people. Speaking about block, my Japanese teammate told me about these modifications so I adjusted my game.
    Last edited by Finalzone; Sep 11, 2012 at 05:50 AM.
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

Oh geez this again, ok OP ignore any of the above posts or replies, considering most who say that about Block 20 and/or Ship 02 have actually never been there, or have a character on it. The spam is really not bad what so ever, I've been playing majority of my time on Block 20 Ship 02 and I hardly see any vulgar symbol art, honestly unless you're going to be spending all your time in the lobby like 4-12 hours then you have nothing to worry about. I've never seen such symbol art spam in the multiparties and I've level 3 classes to 40, just join a Team and you wont even notice that stuff, I barely see it and even then it's on rare occasion, not lately especially. My advice is, if you want a large English community stay where you are. It happens everywhere, it's the internet, to say it happens more there is an exaggeration that is overly feared and talked upon by people who don't even go to that Block or are on that Ship.
    Last edited by MelancholyWitch; Sep 11, 2012 at 08:07 AM.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Try block 11 it has alot of JP players but its obviously miles better than 20.

And remember kids, the one posting the disturbing images is NOT the one that needs to grow up!

-English Community

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

D: I miss being able to play and I miss the wild crazy parties that ensued before my HDD went kaput! Back in my days there were pony emotes spammed and ultra busty female characters in in the HUney suit dancing :3 Damn, keep partying hard ship 2,block 20.