Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Ship 2 Roleplayers

Dramatic RPs or not, this humble roleplayer here is having a lot of trouble finding ANY peers not only on Ship 2, but even on the supposedly (and unofficially) RP-dedicated Ship 10.

Therefore I ask of you all a common effort to come up with decent ways to contact each other in a comfortable fashion: something which wouldn't frustrate newcomers and make it easier to get inside the loop.

Starting with me, on both Ship 2 and 10 I am Gespenst, so please send friendship requests, letters, et cetera: it'll be enough to restore some faith and keep looking.

Lol... i would like roleplaying in ship 2. Seroiusly, it's a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    I've been trying to RP a bit with my HUcaseal. Auto-words really help out there, but otherwise it's tough staying in character around non RP'ers. I also play tabletop games (mostly 4e right now) so most of my RP creativity is being funneled there these days.
    Quoted for no reason.

I'm no longer on Ship 02 but on Ship 09 with a new character. I've written a rough version of her profile here and while I keep her autowords in character I don't really have anyone to RP with when it comes to PSO (both in and out of game).

Has this caught on on Ship 02 and am I stuck without peers on Hagal?
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

I'm on ship 07. I'd love to get a chance to roleplay. but I've got very little lore for PSO2 in me other than what i can gather from the quests. and I'm still on my third matter board. this may be the only reason why i'll be transferring ships. to find an RP community.

with lack of RP interaction, I've set my NPC auto-words to portray her as a needy, creepy ARKS trooper who'd attach herself to her current partner. tried to go the yandere path, but can't seem to find the right tune.
    "Become the change that you wish for in this world!"

I would only roleplay cast/caseal.
    Spoiler!

Ill just stick to ship 2, and work on finding rpers here. (Coincidentally we can all just agree to have the rpers go to a certain block -i vote 42-)

Enforcer of Evil™

Nice to see this thread get some new activity.
    I'm on ship 2 and would like to roleplay, but the only people I met who would just disappeared.

I hope to see more people voice their interest.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Sorry about not being able to meet up with you in-game yet Gespenst, but the Vanguard does have a team on Ship 10; I'll post more information over there. We tend to spread out on blocks when we're not RPing, so it can be difficult to track folks down otherwise. I'll be on tonight for a while, if you'd like to meet up.

We are also having an RP event this Friday, and would love to see folks there! We might also have to try and get some things going on Ship 2, sometime.
    Last edited by Rhedrimond; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:48 PM.
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Ship 2 activity would be good....

I'm slightly starved for RP, and I don't really find the idea of creating a second account very attractive.

All of Koffie's COs......@_@
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Aren't you glad for autowords? They're a socially acceptable way of role playing! I've even seen a few people do a few cases of light roleplay while I was partying with them.