Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Man, the only role playing I get is from those crazy tsunderes. Who are never actually ever dere, mind you.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Regular Team doesn't role play...

However, I did get 5% on the mist route yesterday. Hopefully I get her good ending...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Gentlemen, instead of idly longing for more RP activity on Ship 2, wouldn't it be more productive to actually seek out the other RPers, giving them contact information?

List your characters, your account names and whatnot, then ask for friendship invites.

Acc name: tridente
    Char name: Gespenst.

Feel free to call me, and please follow my example.
    Besides, AFAIK, there really aren't any RP teams out there. Not on ship 2, at least.

Me and a few of my friends RP somewhat, though we're never really serious about it: just taking pot-shots at one another's characters and inciting baby-daddy drama. XD

Enforcer of Evil™

My char's name's in my sig' but people do tend to go "who's that?" when seeing my ID : タルニク ("taruniku" in katakana, supposed to be "Talnik", in case somewhat knows enough japanese to think "wtf is that name"(it's coincidental)).
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    My char's name's in my sig' but people do tend to go "who's that?" when seeing my ID : タルニク ("taruniku" in katakana, supposed to be "Talnik", in case somewhat knows enough japanese to think "wtf is that name"(it's coincidental)).
    たる could mean barrel, if I recall correctly. にく (or 肉) means meat. So I guess your name could mean Meat Barrel with enough stretch of the imagination...

(Also, I turned off signatures on the forum so I would've never seen your name otherwise.)
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Enforcer of Evil™

...I guess it IS a stretch, but my mind always stretches things. And yes, meat barrel. Or barrel meat, both of which are rather... Odd.

Anyway, had no idea you could disable sigs, so yeah, char's name is オゲラウン ("ogeraun" in katakana, is exactly that).
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

If anyone wants to toss me friend requests on Ship 02, I'll RP a bit.
    My gal is a bit different from the typical 'damsel in distress' stereotype.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

I have a character on Ship 2, Aean Meers and I've been looking for roleplay. I also have a character on ship 10, Regaia if there are ship 10 people reading this thread.
    PSO2 - Ship 2 - Aean Meers - Human

I've considered roleplaying (on ship 2), but I'm pretty bad at creating backstories for characters I make and such.