Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

I haven't logged into PSO2 since Guild Wars 2 pre-launch. Haven't updated it, either. I might just uninstall it tonight since I have no desire to log back in. Ever.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Haven't played since GW2 launch.. I'm updating now though... I just wish updating wouldn't take so goddamn long. =/

I'd have played more recently if there were more to do than just grind Hunter for the class update. Can't level my main class, can't level Mag, can't equip better items, rares practically don't exist (no point in hunting for them), can't afford to buy any rares... there's just Hunter and Matterboard.

I'd play more now if I were less busy. I have like 2 free days a week to do anything, and sometimes those are filled up with other IRL stuff~ For example, I've been sick, so I've been sleeping more, particularly on my days off.

Character ID: 中原小麦

I hope on here and there, not quite as much as I used to, but I'm also waiting for my brother to get maxed out so I we can clear future content together
    ~This message has been brought to you by Joh My God!~

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    I haven't logged into PSO2 since Guild Wars 2 pre-launch. Haven't updated it, either. I might just uninstall it tonight since I have no desire to log back in. Ever.
    Gasp. Well my in-game friend list just got one smaller, then. Considering about 80 people haven't signed in during the last month... it probably got 81 smaller. >>
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

This is still the most fun game I've ever played. And I'm pretty sure I've played the hell out of it. As long as I have levels to grind, I'll be here. And considering each level increase gives me 60 new levels to go through, and that levels are going to be harder to get each tier, I think I'll be here a while.

Just wait for the eventual ship transfer service.

All JPs abandon Ship 2.

Ship 2 becomes known as ship USA and the masses continue to be confused when block names change when Very Hard/Ultimate or a new area is released.

Male costume prices rise. My Shop Ship 2 economy crashes.

Only the bravest will survive!

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

There's a lot of players who are flavor-of-the-monthers from sites (including ours) and other gaming groups, such as 4chan's /vg/, SomethingAwful, Reddit, Neogaf, etc.

I think the population has finally stabilized to a point where the people who are in it for the long haul are staying and the people who were scared off/driven off by the IP ban scares/hacking/lack of story translation left.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    and the people who were scared off/driven off by the IP ban scares/hacking/lack of story translation left.
    That's 5 ppl at most. Peoples just play other games with real content that's all

I play PSO2 when I need my action-packed fix, then I go back to my main game GW2.

Honestly, this will probably be the last time I ever invest in PC games since the Wii U is coming out soon. If PSO2 is ported to that, then fuck I got pitched.