Page 33 of 199 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133 ... LastLast

We all know the new grants tech is ragrants and we all know the new ice tech will be that tech with all the ice spears crashing down on one enemy, sorta like a cooler version of grants (no pun intended).

I don't think the new zan tech will be a buff, its icon is more closely related to the foie and megid techs than it is to shifta and deband, which makes me think it will be a somewhat single-target zan tech.

I hope I'm wrong though. >_>
    Last edited by Coatl; Sep 19, 2012 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai_Kittie View Post
    wait. has MORE subclasses been confirmed already?
    Hunter, Ranger, Force = classes
    Fighter, Gunner, Techer = more classes

Combining two of the above = subclasses.

So far we've seen nothing on subclasses other than "it will exist." We'll probably get info on them after More Power 2 is released. (Sept 26th?)
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I don't think the new zan tech will be a buff, its icon is more closely related to the foie and megid techs than it is to shifta and deband, which makes me think it will be a somewhat single-target zan tech.
    I have the same opinion as well, but it would feel really stupid. I mean, isn't that worse than Zan itself? Unless you tell me it has incredibly high damage compared to any other Technics out that, but I doubt so.

Looking at how stat requirements scale as the PA/Technic levels up, I don't think we might be getting higher level PA/Technics. It's just a guess though.

As for someone mentioning Techters not being that much better as compared to Forces in terms of support buffs, that's right. It's definitely not meant to be that way though, so if they have to fix something, it would be changing the mechanics for how the buff-related skills work, as well as their numerical values. As far as I can see, there is no merit in playing a Techter for now because while the concept is good, they carried it out wrongly. Even so, I still like Techters. Namely Territory Burst.

How Subclasses work is nothing but conjectures for now. As what Slidikins said, the only thing we know about it is that they will come, but nothing more than that. But hopefully it gives me a way to play my ideal "magic knight" type of gameplay (always love those type of classes in RPGs).
    Last edited by AutoTranslator; Sep 19, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

"Competitive by default, humble as deception, crafty in nature."

The unreleased techs were demo'd by that dude no one likes about a month ago.

The new foie tech was not displayed though iirc.

The main reason I want to main techer and sub as hunter is so that I can play the "white paladin" role, in that I can use techs, play support, and smack things for high damage. They give me that and I'm a happy camper. Sure, techer is a subpar class by itself, but I feel if they do the sub-classing system right it will be able to shine.

That's another thing I'm hoping for, that they make the sub-class system not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by HFlowen View Post
    The unreleased techs were demo'd by that dude no one likes about a month ago.

The new foie tech was not displayed though iirc.
    Ihavethatvidifanyonewantstosee.

I didn't bother linking it because it feels kinda spoilerish to me. Also knowing that the techs have been done for at least a month and a half and that sega is waiting to use it as a highlight for a later update bugs me.

All the datamining and such has its drawbacks. I'd rather be ignorant.

The main reason I want to main techer and sub as hunter is so that I can play the "white paladin" role, in that I can use techs, play support, and smack things for high damage. They give me that and I'm a happy camper. Sure, techer is a subpar class by itself, but I feel if they do the sub-classing system right it will be able to shine.

That's another thing I'm hoping for, that they make the sub-class system not suck.

Please send or post that video qq

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    Hunter, Ranger, Force = classes
    Fighter, Gunner, Techer = more classes

Combining two of the above = subclasses.

So far we've seen nothing on subclasses other than "it will exist." We'll probably get info on them after More Power 2 is released. (Sept 26th?)
    My mistake, i ment classes insted of subclasses. The last time i posted on this site (aside from this topic) was when everyone was still calling TE, GU, and FI subclasses, so i will probably make that same mistake again in another post.

I hope I'm wrong though. >_>
    I was thinking this as well for the longest time (as well as a long rectangle-like spell that lasts a few seconds..... been playing too much Grandia....). I also thought about what else would an icon that gives speed look like since zan itself took the most obvious icon for it... But then again, This would mean that Zan would be the only line that doesn't have a support (or gimmiky non-attacking) spell......... i want to know! @_@

Agreed, whit subclassing i will surely sub a hunter (after force). This would be the first time i've ever used a hunter in a PS game. haha

I honestly don't see how they could mess up sbclasses, unless they have incredibly absurd restrictions.....

Pleasesendthatvideocauseiwantstosee! :3

I also apologize to yo guys for the insane amount of quotes i use. I'm used to debating with people with posts the equivalent of 18story high lawnchairs...
    Last edited by Hentai_Kittie; Sep 19, 2012 at 09:37 PM.
    rawr! =^~^=

it's possible that the new zan spell will be the one that Light uses.
    (butaspeedbuffwouldbemoreuseful,honestly)

zonde doesn't have any spells that don't do damage. (and the new zonde's another damage spell; it was in the trailer)

Finally played a bit Techer today and... goddamn it wands feel so clunky. e_e

Was thinking about something like this, but... I dunno. I'd go for PP Restraint, but I really need T-ATK Up because I'm using a Striking Mag. Might switch Light Mastery for Wind depending on what I'll end up liking more (and Zan so far looks incredibly OP), but I won't decide until we get Ragrants.