Page 102 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1985

because i like melee and like to specialize in a single weapon type. as for melee. melee seems tobe the only style active enough to keep my mind engaged and prevents boredom. thus why i dont like "money play" style press X to win and i dont have to think pa's.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

the usual pricks > can it with the attitude and with your certainties, people. Seriously.

Alisha > the math is the math, whether you like it or not. If you feel 20% more of a small portion of your damage is not good enough, then don't spend the points. We can't hack the game and turn the skill into something else.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Elemental weak hit is still worth getting for FI/Casting classes I'd say. Considering you can always have a good casting weapon as a side arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    the usual pricks > can it with the attitude and with your certainties, people. Seriously.

Alisha > the math is the math, whether you like it or not. If you feel 20% more of a small portion of your damage is not good enough, then don't spend the points. We can't hack the game and turn the skill into something else.
    If people would learn that naming names is more likely to achieve their goal than going "omg you people again, stop it" things might actually change.

Especially if you wouldn't take essentially an identical stance to some of the people it would seem you're talking to.

I really wish they'd release a good all-class wand, now...

They would have to make a good wand first...

I have to ask, just how SLOW is wand casting? So far I'm at 21 on my Techer and honestly I do not see a cast time difference at all between rods and wands. Is it suppose to be a half second, full second, two or more second difference? Has anyone casted with one lately, possibly a hidden buff to wand casting speed recently?

Well, I do like to overblow this a bit, but the fact that there's any difference at all is appalling.

Last time I checked, it felt like twice as long of a delay between casts. Charging and releasing techs are exactly the same across all weapons (and unarmed), but wands have a longer animation after the tech is fired and before the JA circle appears.

Even if they reduced this by a substantial margin, the fact that the wand is the slowest method of casting in the entire game AND has less T-Atk than rods makes it a complete joke.

It's about one JA window's worth. If you've optimized your timing for rods and talises to always catch JA at exactly the moment it becomes available, you're not casting far too fast for wands. Same in reverse - if you optimize for wands, you're now too slow for rods and talises.

Which is the flaw. A weapon dedicated for casting is the only one that has different timing. It's just bad design, through and through. The fact that it's "not that bad" doesn't excuse it.