Page 147 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1985

About to reset my tree so I am asking if this is a good fo/te build:
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...ISIdI2Jkln0000

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...dI2J24Q5fn0000

I would go with this instead. Don't know if you prefer Lightning or Fire, so I didn't mess with Flame Tech Charge or PP Bolt Save.

Hi ShinMaruku! This would be my suggestion for TE if you plan to sub: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...I2J24QuNIb0000

A few things to note:
    - this is a support build that's meant to be subbed for any combination you want
    - extra pp are in general a waste because pp restore rate and convert is more than enough
    - you can trade extend assist for rare mastery if you want

As for your FO tree, I don't know what you want to do. Will need more info on that.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    So I was toying around with the skill setup UnLucky suggested when I realized that if I remove all of the extra points that go into Dark Mastery 2 and the extra points in Light Mastery 1, I could max out Dark Mastery 1, netting a 1.2 bonus as opposed to the previous build's 1.12 boost. This leaves 2 points left over, and if I take out Rare Techer Mastery, that would be 3. I'm not sure if I should go for Wind Mastery 1, Dark Mastery 2, or some other course of action (like sticking with the build UnLucky suggested). Any suggestions on this?
    What does your build look like now? Is Wind Mastery at lv1 already?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    About to reset my tree so I am asking if this is a good fo/te build:
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...ISIdI2Jkln0000
    Didn't I comment on this? Don't get Normal Tech Advance. Don't start a second Stat Up before finishing an earlier one (if at all). Status Boosts are a waste, and the Stat skills after them in the Force tree aren't worth getting. You don't need Rare Mastery on both classes, unless you main them equally.
    Last edited by UnLucky; Apr 16, 2013 at 11:50 PM.

Wait that link I linekd ain't my tree let me put what i actually have.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...I2J24QuNIb0000
    Sorry for the wrong tree.

i need to reset my TE tree's but i dont know what to take after wind mastery. heres how it currently looks.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...qHXcFI28cB0000
    my original reason for taking all that T-atk was to equip wands but then 10 star buying came so i just bought a http://pso2wiki.net/バリドランウォンド
    i did it again with rare mastery thinking it would boost tech damage but it barely does.
    so now im thinking of taking a second mastery its just a matter of dark or light.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    What does your build look like now? Is Wind Mastery at lv1 already?
    Ah, here's how it looks currently. Here's how it would look if I went with the changes I made, leaving those last 3 points up for grabs. Right now I'm leaning toward putting them toward Dark Mastery 2 since that would put me at 125% Dark damage. One of my friends has been telling me about how effective Zondeel + Ramegid is against the dragon mobs weak to dark, and she's pretty biased toward lightning normally, so I figure I'll give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Ah, here's how it looks currently. Here's how it would look if I went with the changes I made, leaving those last 3 points up for grabs. Right now I'm leaning toward putting them toward Dark Mastery 2 since that would put me at 125% Dark damage. One of my friends has been telling me about how effective Zondeel + Ramegid is against the dragon mobs weak to dark, and she's pretty biased toward lightning normally, so I figure I'll give it a shot.
    I'd say gimegid is better in that situation

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I've tried it out and had it miss on standing targets and bosses that moved, but still had a portion of their body within Gimegid's hitbox. I don't see it hitting anything stuck in Zondeel, aside from maybe 1-2 targets, honestly. I'll use it on Goronzoran and that's it.

ShinMaruku:
    Get the first point in Flame Mastery 2 before maxing the FM1, it's worth more than any other point. Other than that, Rare Mastery can be better than 1% stronger techs, but I'd take that JR over to Techer.

Don't know what Techer elements you want to focus on, if any. I'd probably recommend maxing Light1 and grabbing lv1 Dark2 for an even spread (8 points from the linked build). If you're not going Wind, you can save points in Shifta Advance since you only need lv1 for Wand Gear. You already took Deband Advance to lv5 for Deband Cut, so Territory Burst is only 1SP.

Alisha:
    More S-Atk AND Chase Bind with the same points.

Less T-Atk but stronger Light/Dark (your choice for Mastery 2) and all the extras. If you completely drop Light, you can get both Dark Masteries or vise verse. Dropping Dark entirely and Light down to lv5 just for EWH isn't worth it to me.

LonelyGaruga:
    Looks legit. Zondeel+Ramegid (or just Megid) wrecks the dragon peoples. If you want a point in Rare Mastery, you can lose one of the buffs or a point from PP Restorate. I'd probably drop Extend since it doesn't help you as much, but once Sega fixes the clearly bugged part about it, it wouldn't be so bad for support.