Page 188 of 199 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1985

In what situation will you use a wind tech to cause dmg vs using your smacks exactly?

EDIT: BTW this is a sincere question.
    Last edited by Coatl; Oct 25, 2013 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    what makes you think every techer subs force? there are te/hu as well and 99% of the time they main wind
    Not sure what this is in response to.

Are you saying Wind is the best tree possible for every Techer? Then I'll just tell you not every Techer subs Hunter. My entire point was that not everyone can rely on Wind.

Are you against my suggestions for trimming down the Techer tree? That only benefits everyone by reducing the amount of wasted SP, for tech or melee specs both.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

UnLucky - I believe it was the statement " Wind is Useless since you have fire." - This was only meant for a Force Sub/Main And he misunderstood you about that point. I agree with your suggestions for trimming down the Techer tree and this would also be good for the Force tree too.

Coatl - This would be anytime your Hunting down or Chasing your foe where Wind would be the more optimal option for DPS or Utility where it's accessible to do. This is so you can keep WG up and buy time to get into range to use it. Zan and Ra-Zan are the two most used Wind Techs for Melee Techers since they're niche Techs.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Oct 25, 2013 at 06:04 PM.

A new tree I cooked up:
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...ib00009b000008
    Extra sp allowed me to go to my dark build now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    A new tree I cooked up:
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...ib00009b000008
    Extra sp allowed me to go to my dark build now.
    You forgot to max Talis Tech Boost.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    You forgot to max Talis Tech Boost.
    Talises are so situational. You dont really need the skill.

I maxed Talis tech boost but I make it use of it, only use on those caters atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Talises are so situational. You dont really need the skill.

I maxed Talis tech boost but I make it use of it, only use on those caters atm.
    Yeah, they are sooo situational. >_>
    Talis is superior about 95% of the time. Rods are only better for a few things.

Not only is rod straight up weaker than talis in direct damage comparisons, but talis gives you so many more options thanks to being able to position a card in various places. A thrown talis travels faster than running, so in addition to doing more damage, it lets you attack sooner and with more safety as well.

Offense? Talis wins.
    Defense? Talis wins.
    Speed? Talis wins.

Honestly, talis is too good right now. The weapons were balanced before and now talis is OP.
    Quit PSO2

Any directional tech is much harder to position correctly off of a talis. Foie, Sazonde, Zan, and Ragrants can be really finicky, either with a lock on or manually. Nafoie practically needs a fresh card every cast on a boss unless it's stunned, so that's a lot of wasted time.

Throwing a card roots you in place, and jump canceling it skips your JA. This works fine for Zondeel if you don't plan on activating it, but throwing a card to immediately cast an offensive tech actually covers less ground than using a rod.

If we had 5 more SP, talis would clearly win in terms of raw damage. But since you have to sacrifice general damage for strictly talis damage, the gap between the two weapons narrows. Equivalent rods have higher T-Atk to begin with, so that 20% isn't as impressive as it looks.

It's great for a lot of things, don't get me wrong, but it's not strictly superior.

So this is why Talis is cheap as hell cause no one uses talis.

Sig by Gama

Exactly why I have not put those points there, it's either talis or more lighting mastery. It was a easy choice.