Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Am I the only one more interested in the supposedly free 25th Anniversary Sound Collection? o.o
    All I'm thinking is "How to get must get" D:

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Oh no, free music is awesome. If not for the fact that the same song there is remixed for half the album, I'd be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    I can relate it to this guy:

Yeah...big spoilers ahead o_O

Spoiler!
    Yeah it's probably this dude next considering datamined data shows the next most complete area by far is Nab's "Ruins" and a Darker would fit for that.

Still an area called "DarkFalzSeal" to go trough after that though.

Also if anyone wants 'em, the rest of the new Datamined Rare/Enemy Icons - Here.

Thanks Vash! Was waiting for this!

Think I'm most likely looking forward to how rushed the story reaches it's 'Episode I' conclusion in time for the Vita release. With suddenly final boss Dark Falz popping out of a Lilipan's heart to devour the universe after you did some nonsense like discover Darker Queen Matoi to be the missing part of that weapon you found in Matter Board 3 or Hilda put oil in Furie's tit causing the Legendary Heroes to spit out Falz's soul.

Then all the datamined info is used up and we can look forward to Determination of the Pioneer: Ragol Costumes Scratch expansion pack.

I do hope I can give it a test at this TGS...but there is always too many people at this event, and there isn't lots of PCs either...I wonder how long is the play session.
    Also what about all those "alternate" ennemies I keep seeing the names in the little Data thing all over the floor on the map? It seems all ennemies will have an alternate stronger version with the name slightly different but have yet to see any of those (guess they aren't implemented yet, just like how they teased us with Team orders, Team room etc...)

Uber-damage whore
    Belgium (100 meseta for each person who can point it on the map)

*sees boss*

"Patrick?"

Quartz Rockbear? Quartz Rockbear.

I can't wait to see a blue rockbear zooming around and fly way off into the distance, then crash back through an entire team and kill them all in one hit. Also I really want a Quartz Banther.

Can't wait for the new stuff.
    I am also very disappointed with the tracks on the CD sampler. FFS its the 25th aniversery CD it should have actualy music from the CLASSIC Phantasy Star games pre 2000, like arranged versions of theme music from Phantasy Star I, II, III an IV, not just PSO/PSU/PSp/PSZero. Way too many versions of "Save this World" on it, Wtf sega wtf???
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Anyone know how to go about getting pso2 on an android?