Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, if that were true, I think it have been somewhere in the presentation videos. Seems like quite a big thing to leave out and only talk about behind-the-scenes.
    Didn't Patty and Tia mention PvP along with the new classes in a cut scene? It's possible it comes from that.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post

Wow saw the new video, The new falz is a mini-mi that kicks your ace...0.0..But most interesting is the intro video with all those broken up ship's look's like Arkz ship.....odd did we going back in time to the event 10yrs. ago?
    Either that, or we are all royally f*cked.

If it is present day, all I can say is....Falz, you are in SO much trouble!
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

As quick as a lot of fans are to brush it off. They really do seem to be interested in PVP with this game, on the down low.

like ever since they brought the possibility of adding it in, if this game were to come out in Korea(and Korea is the first country outside of japan that got to play this game.) With this game's fast paced gameplay I really don't blame them wanting to consider it. It could draw in more players, other than the cult fanbase.

But it could also be one of those things they subtly hint at and work on. Then get completely taken out at the last minute. But if it's somthing like a side mini-game, nobody will really care and just not play it like past versions of PSO's "PVP."

Of course even with the simple concept of "just don't fucking play that part of the game then" in mind, people will still turn their buttholes inside out from the butthurtrage they'll get just for bringing up the idea of PVP being in this game. Of course that's only here in PSOW where everyone selfishly acts like the game is supposed to be specifically made for them individually so the single mention of PVP becomes a 20-140 page argument. : D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Of course that's only here in PSOW where everyone selfishly acts like the game is supposed to be specifically made for them individually so the single mention of PVP becomes a 20-140 page argument. : D
    Yeah, sometimes it feels like the PSO die-hards have not played an online game since PSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Yeah, sometimes it feels like the PSO die-hards have not played an online game since PSO.
    Oh haha. I freaking enjoy your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Oh haha. I freaking enjoy your posts.
    Looks like we have something in common.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

another thing I notice is that in the begin the fleet is traveling in space (most likely toward's Naverius ) since they are using jump warp tech. to get to Naverius at the moment using there Camp ship's. and the fleet is intact some getting attacked yes ....but destroyed?. But in the video they had reached Naverius form space and the fleet is pretty much all gone, In a battle maybec?. This might be the furture or is it the past? Shinon should know she did she you would save many people's lives.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    I remember on that one big PSO private server when they finally showed videos of PSO2, everyone was like "OMG ITS LIEK PSU FUK DIS GAME" just because PSO2 isn't a carbon copy of PSO. -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.